12: Partner in Crime

"I want you to be happy.
Even though that happiness no longer includes me".

Chapter 12

-Davina Danielle Claire-

1 MONTH LATER

*DONCASTER, ENGLAND*

"Ugh, enough with this whole shitty planning, I'm going!".
Louis groaned annoyingly and stood up not before picking up the two guns at the coffee table and placing it to his waistband.

I rolled my eyes and pulled his hand before he could leave.

"Are you insane?! Your getting yourself killed for Pete's sake! And I can't have that, we all can't have that".
I snapped that made himself come back as he frowned and sat back down rubbing his face, stressfully.

"Sorry Davi, baby, I'm just not good with all this, how I wish Liam was here".
Louis said, his been a wreck this past few weeks.

He definitely look a mess making my heart hurt, he barely slept, making the bags under his eyes gets bigger each night, his hair was a lot longer and the stubble in his chin was a lot longer too, he look so exhausted he needs a rest but he doesn't want it.

"Then call him, call for back up, babe, we can't do this on our own".
I claimed, sighing deeply.

"If I have only known that he'd improved like this, damn he even got his own fücking business and some dickhead minions!".
He yelled.
"God knows where the hell he even got all of that!"
He added.

"Lou, I'm serious we need to call the guys".
I said to him as I place my arm in his shoulder but being the stubborn headed he is shook his head.

"No, we can do this Davi, we just got to stick to the plan, it's not that hard to kill me old man, yeah?".
He said,  letting a small laugh as he winked at me.

That could work, but I'm still worried, I don't want him to be hurt, God, we've been observing his Goddamned Father for over a month and we learned how sadistic he can be, but I still don't know how he got to have another wife again and children.

"Lou--".
I started saying but he cut me off.
"Davina you know exactly what's the rule in every Missions, you have to follow the leader and not just because your my girlfriend doesn't mean that you can stop me and I will listen to you, we have to stick to the mission no matter what".
He explained, sounding his neutral intimidating 'WILLIAM' voice again, and I hate it.

Yes, before me and Louis even got together I was already member of The Vicious, and that is something I never told my bestfriends Nina and Lovie and especially my Dad who is a cop, it started when I was still in our Fraternity then one of the guys' Luke said that I could be a great addition to their gang, so being a rebel I am I joined and pledge my loyalty and allegiance to them just like that, I became one of The Vicious' Spy and yeah I already know who are the leaders and the Boss of the gang right before Lovie invited me to the Spree Carnival where I officially met Louis, then we got drunk to our asses and we kinda did something in his car.

One of my most embarrassing moments of my life, but that was one of the best when I met Louis, my first true love.

"Don't worry, luv, I'll be okay".
He reassured me and like he always does when I'm feeling low again, he sponge kisses all over my face making me lightly laugh.

"Louis, stop it!".
I whined but of course, he didn't, then he leaned down and pressed his chapped lips to mine, my arms snaking to his neck as his was holding my waist, and before I could even insert my tounge he pulled away and smiled.