34: Will You Be My Girl?

Chapter 34

-Nicolina Angel Archera Tomlinson-

"But I thought LouLou and Harry have also backed out from the team?"
I spoke to Davina through my phone in my side as I pressed it on speaker as I was currently curling up my hair.

"Dunno. My William just mentioned that him and Harry will also be playing for the Regional with their team again, he didn't exactly told me".
She explained and I nod and mentally rolled my eyes at her nickname to my older brother.

"But why does Harry always have to pick me up whenever there's an event? I mean I have a car you know".
I grumbled and pick up another strand of my hair to curl.

"Correction. It's not a car Nina it's a freaking minivan".
She laughed and I ignored that comment of hers and carried on with my hair.
"Whatever".

"But what's the problem with that though? I thought you two we're okay now? ".
She aks out of wonder and I just sighed and placed the iron to the dresser, remember my eventful week with Harry.
First our car incident, the club incident and most of all is the Harry-got-sick incident.

"We are... But".
I started but completely stopped as if having the second thought of telling my feelings with my bestfriend which is an odd thing for me because I always tell her all my crushes and such, well except for my past, that's kind of more private and you can't blame me.

"Wait, is it something to do with what Niall told us? Of what you and Harry did in the male's comfort room thing? Ring any bells?".
Davina carried on asking making me sigh harder, Gosh, she was really good on making me say things.

"Fine! I fess up Davina, remember when Harry got sick last two days ago?".
I told her.
"Yeah and?".

"I told Harry that I like him, that I like like him".
I told her quietly and I was thankful that I made sure to close and lock my door and that Seth was not home, the twins we're sleeping and Mom was downstairs watching some late night news.

"Oh My Goodness! And what did he said?".
Davina practically screamed making me wince at her loudness even though the phone's not in my ear.

"He said, he like me too".
I mumbled but I guess she still managed to hear it as I heard another scream from her.

"Oh My God Nina! I'm so happy to you! Gosh! So are you both a thing now? Since uhm you know you like, like each other?".
She asked, getting curious and confused at the same time but I could still feel her excitement.

"Is that really how it works?".
I grumbled and pick up the iron curler again to curl another strand of my brunnete hair.

"Well basically yes, what do you think? If two people like each other then they have this Mutual Understanding then maybe the boy could ask the girl to be his girlfriend so it's actually official".
Davina explains and I roll my eyes and carried on with my work.

What if Harry did ask me to be his girlfriend? Which I think is kinda silly for him to do, would I want that? Would I say yes?

"I don't know, Davi. It's just complicated".
I sighed and I think she's starting to be annoyed of me as I hear her groan.
"How is it complicated to you Nina. Actually that's the dum---".
Before she could finish what she was saying the loud voice of Mom calling for me downstairs made me stop doinh my hair again as I stood up and open the door so I could hear her more clearly.

"Nina! Harry's here!".
Mom called and I sigh, now isn't that great.

"Wait a second Mom!".
I called back.