9: Getting to know you

Chapter 9

-Nina Angel Archera-

"Your kidding me right?".
I ask him as I shake my head in disbelief.

Damn you Davina.

"Well I'm not".
Harry said and cross his muscly arms in his chest, with no hint of joke in his face.

"How long, exactly?".
I ask again as I rub my face, I still can't believe she left with Louis without telling me, she could've had call or texted me.

"A month, maybe".
He shrugged.

Well I guess she can't, I mean she's with Louis, my brother, and if one thing she'll do wrong she'll definitely blow our cover and I can't have that, not now, I'm still not ready to face him again.

But how can I do this now without her? Oh goodness.

"Okay, I just better call her whatever, thanks".
I said and begin to walk away but a grip in my arm made me stop.

"What?".
I ask annoyingly and swat his arm from mine, and he was grinning.

How bipolar.

"Let me drive you home".
He offered then his grin was turned into a gentle sweet smile.

"No thanks, I'm still going to pick up my sisters, you should go do your you know, football game maybe?".
I said, though what I really meant saying was for him to do all his gang stuff and such.

"No problem, c'mon let's pick them up".
He offered again making me roll my eyes.
"I have my car Harry, I can't just leave it here".
I said again and begin to walk away as quick as my small legs can until I reached my car, well actually my mini van.

"Mini van?".
He began to laugh as I jump in surprise seeing him followed me.
"You startled me!".
I snapped and hit him, of course than hit that I consider was just a light tap for him he just laugh and laugh his dimples popping out making me smile a little.

"Why are you even following me?!".
I exclaimed as I get inside the driver's seat, buckling up my belt paying no more attention to the curly haired boy--- so long for no more paying attention as he just suddenly opened the passenger seat and hopped in.

"I might as well go with you guys, you'll be needing some body guard".
He smirk and just suddenly turned on my MP3 player like it was his and some Classic Rock Music came out.

"Fine, after I pick up my sisters I'll just drop you off to your house".
I spat turning the car in motion.
"Can I stay at yours?".
He pouted.

"Of course not! Davina's not here! And the last thing I want is for a guy to be near me".
I claimed and he chuckled.

"Your brother is my best mate he knows me for how many years now, isn't that enough for you to trust me?".
He ask.
"How many times do I have to say this, He ain't my brother!".
I exclaimed giving him an intense look.

"Fine you can stay, at least Mom's not home".
I sighed and rubbed my face stressfully and I turn back my stare at him glancing as he started to beam out his hands in the air like he have won a lottery or something.

"But I guess we're definitely not going to be BFF".
I said mockingly.
"And why is that?".
He ask frowning m, his cute deep dimples was no where in sight.
"Well first off, I don't really like Classic Rock Music".
I claimed and he raised his brow at my comment.
"You don't like Stevie Wonders?".
He ask again.

"Well I'm more into Pop Music".
I claimed and parked my mini van and as if on cue two familiar girls appeared running in our direction giggling widely holding their lunchboxes.