21: The Devil in The Shadows

Chapter 21

-Nina Angel Archera Tomlinson-

"So you've been a member of The Vicious ever since? And have not told me about it?".
I gruffed at Davina, as we are talking privately in the comfort room, we made sure that the door was locked and that we are the only people in this room.

"Sorry Nina, you know I can't".
She muttured and just stared at my reflection in the mirror not bothering to look at me in the eyes.

"How many ti---".
I started saying but I instantly cut myself when her phone she was holding beeped.

"Sorry, I better take this, and oh yeah we still have practice after class".
Davina says and excuses herself to take the phone call.

I sighed and look at my reflection in the mirror, next month will be Freya's birthday, and I was neither happy and sad at the same time. It's been so long since I last visited, my baby girl.

I sighed yet again, but this time hard like releasing all the carbon dioxide in my body, then I exited the door and went through the field to wait for Louis, he said he will treat me for lunch, and I don't know where Davina went to. But oh well.

"Nina Archera, right?".
A voice smirked behind me, and I turned around to see 3 girls and 2 boys smirking and crossing their arms and looking at me with daggers. Hatred was sketch through their eyes making me just roll my eyes.

"May I help you guys?".
I asked, smiling fakely and bitterly at all of them.

"You know at first we thought that you are pretty cool and all, but turns out you are just like your desperate slut bestfriend, what was her name again?"
One girl spoke making me want to punch her in the face, and I instantly balled up my hands to do so.

"Yeah Davina Claire, right? What a real fucker".
A boy laughed.

"Davina's not like that at all! What did we even do to all of you?!
I barked, I know that I wouldn't win, but I don't care at all, I won't just walk away hearing those nonsense they told to me and my bestfriend.

"Well she's nothing but a desperate attention seeker whöre! Who is flirting with the one and only Louis Tomlinson! And your no different then her! How dare you try to flirt with Harry Styles himself?!".
Another girl stated, glaring at me with disgust. Clearly they don't know that Louis' is my brother and I just want to throw up right in her face when she mentioned me and Harry.

"What the bloody hell did you just say to, MY GIRL?!".
We all jumped in surprise as Louis, Harry and Niall instantly appears.

Niall instantly pulled me beside him and I look at both LouLou and Harry both growling at them who are now shivering, knowing what will now happen with them. And I was gonna start to feel sorry if it not for me remembering what they say about Davina.

"Niall, why don't you take Nina and find the other girls?".
Harry said to Niall and he nods grabbing a chocolate bar in his pocket before escorting me.

"I do hope, they won't do anything drastic".
I muttured and Niall must've heard as he laughed and chewed his chocolate bar.

"Nah, that seems pretty impossible for both of them, but I will try and pray for those teenager's soul".
Niall laughed again making me gasps.

"Bloody hell?!".

"Hey relax, Nina, I was just kidding".
He laughed again and reached out to his pocket, holding another chocolate bar giving it to me.
"Just chill, here have some chocolate".
He added and I roll my eyes at took it from him, then right in the Football Field I immediately spotted Davina and Lovie sitting in the grass like having a picnic.