10: Truth and Trust ( 1 )

Chapter 10

-Harry Edward Styles-

"You with" a blazer and a smile, now that's new mate".
Niall's voice appeared by my door frame, I forgot to close that damn door I don't even think one would just suddenly appeared since I'm the only person here hours ago, but I guess the Irish lad is here to tease me again.

"How's... Uhm everything".
I coughed, since I really have been outdated of all things that's happening in our gang because I still have a mission with Nina and I just really want to change the subject.

"All good, we would call you if something's wrong Harry, don't worry, and Michael is still in a meeting with Mr. White".
Niall claimed, drinking the can of beer in his hand, I swear that guy will always have some food and beverage stuck with him wherever he is, and at some point it still confused me how he got pretty well in shape despite the way how his food routine is and how he appeared in the gym.

"Good, good.".
I sighed and turned to look at myself in the round mirror in front of me, my curly locks was just in a style I want it to be and I was just wearing a white shirt and some black blazer and black skinny jeans with my black shoes to go along.

"H, the game will be in months are you and the guys will even participate in practice? As far as I'm concerned i'm the only one who has never failed to miss any practice".
He said again making me groan, I forgot all about that.

I don't even know why we we're still going to school in the first place, we had plenty of money now that can last up until our great grandchildren will born and besides we're in a gang, that's pretty ironic but I guess it's due to the fact we would really much be like having quite a normal life after all like all of the other normal college students out there, Niall just really wants to show off and be a cool kid in college who plays football, Liam really wanted to finish med school and be a Doctor but I don't really think that will work out definitely now, Louis just wants to feel like a normal lad he never was as a child and even now, Zayn was just like Niall who wants to show off and flirts with girls and me on the other hand just literally want to control people, and that's what I've been doing in Liberty I've been messing up students and teachers just for my entertainment.

"Yeah yeah, I'm getting to that".
I said then he smirked again and look at me up and down.

"Having a date with Miss Archera, aye?".
His smirk turned wider if possible and that made me laugh as I already know what his meaning with that.

"Don't even think about it Horan, she's Louis' sister and I'm just following the script that will help him and Liam, wish me luck".
I winked at him as I pushed him out of my room as I locked it at my back but.

"Me and Lovie are coming with you both then you know double dates".
He chuckled as he dig into his pocket and pulled out his phone but I snatched it away.

"Not now Niall, I want to be alone with her and work on with my charm maybe next time though, who is this Lovie anyway? Your new fück buddy?".
I laughed lightly but I was cut out by his growl and his can of beer dropping from the floor.

"She ain't a fück buddy Harold, she's my girlfriend".
He hissed and balled his hand and I Instantly touched his shoulder to try and calm him down a bit but he shrugged it away.
"Fuck off".

"I'm sorry, mate, I'm just messing with ya' ".
I chuckled and ruffled his blonde hair.
"Yeah yeah, I guess you better get on going mate".
He laughed making me smile as we both pulled each other in a bro hug before I raced down stairs.

I decided on going with my White Mercedes-Benz and started the car in motion through Nina's house, it's already 7:25 and it's just gonna take me 3 minutes to get there which it'd be great, I guess.