15: Helping out the Blonde Ones

Chapter 15

-Nina Angel Archera-

*4 WEEKS AGO*

"What are you doing here, Harry?".
I asked as I opened the door after hearing the doorbell ring five times, I thought it was one of those kids again trying to pull out a prank, but when I opened the door and to be met by the curly haired guy.

"Come with me?".
He ask, giving me a small smile making me narrow my brows, I look behind my shoulder first to make sure Seth was nowhere to see.

"Please, please not here, my brother's home".
I told him quietly as I took his large tattooed hand and drag him in the back of the house.

"Uhm, where exactly are we going. Again?".
I ask him.
"Uhm, it's about. Can I just tell you on the way?:.
He said to me making me cross my arm in my breast.

"Harold my brother is here! And I'm starting to feel nervous--or better yet afraid! Whenever I'm near you---I mean any of you! Like you guys probably had thousands of people wanting to drag you down, not to mention that the police and government is with them. You can't blame me".
I whisper shouts at him and he scratch the back of his neck.

"Oh little innocent Nicolina, I'm sure you'll find out those questions soon enough, but c'mon we really need you right now, can you just do this for Davina?".
He smirked the first sentence but then turned in a blank face again, bipolar.

"FIRST off don't call me that, SECOND I don't want to find out, THIRD who is 'we' and FOURTH what's Davina has to do with this?"
I ask, and let me just say I don't care if I annoyed him or whatever, and I know he won't just snap and just flip out at me.

"Lovie's father just passed away yesterday because of Lung Cancer, she's been crying all day and has been depressed ever since and Niall's going nuts already, God! I mean he even neglect eating dinner which you and I know he won't do in a million years, but he did!... And so Davina isn't here to uhm girl-comfort thingy her I guess".
He explained and I could already assume that he didn't even care about Lovie and it was just about Niall, but it did somehow made my heart ache hearing that information even though Lovie and I don't really get a long.

"And what do you want me to do?".
I ask again, raising my eyebrow.

"Can you uhm, just present as Davina and try to girl-comfort her, I mean your a girl too and maybe you would know what to say or do to her? Niall's going crazy and that's making me crazy. Please Nina".
He begs.

I bit my lip and nod.
"Okay".

********************************

Harry opened the wooden door of their gigantic mansion and lead me inside, and when I entered the living room I gasp as the familiar smell of cigarettes and alcohol greets me and a depressed and pale looked Niall slouched in the couch with bottles of alcohol laying in the floor, some broken, okay what happened with him?

He look terrible, complete opposite of his bubbly,  energetic and smiling face, his plain white shirt is dirty with some alcohol stain and you could already smell the cigar just standing few feet away from him, his blonde hair untidy and just rested in his forehead messily, bags under his eyes, his blue eyes not sparkling that much anymore. He look really terrible!

"See".
Harry says motioning to his friend.

I sighed softly and bit my lip, I know what to do, this always works with Seth and Davina everytime that they are feeling down and have loose all hope, I just don't know if it'll work with Niall. But I'll try, to be honest it pained me to see him like this I mean Niall had done nothing but to be nice with me and he had already been my friend and friends help each other out even though they are in a fücking gang.