46: Remorse

Chapter 46

-Liam James Payne-

"Nina?!".
Harry suddenly shouted as if he was trying to call for her, I held the struggling Miguel on the floor as I gulp and look at Harry who was glaring at me with daggers, he looks truly murderous as he was currently holding the bloody guy he just beat to a pulp.

"Why is she here?!".
He snapped at me and I close my eyes. I'm so fucking stupid. Before I could get the chance to reply he immediately released the body making it's head harshly hit the floor then he ran to the direction of Nina and apparently Zayn.

What was Nina thinking? I told her specifically not to go after us or even leave the car no matter what happens or whatever she might hear, Harry and Louis will fucking kill me that I know for sure if anything happens to her because it's technically my fault of bringing her here and Niall already warned me about it.

And where the hell is, Malik?

"Help! Please Help!".
I heard Nina screamed again.

What was going on? I glared at the motherfücker as I heard him laugh lightly, blood spitting out of his mouth. And most especially who shot this motherfücker?

I look at my surroundings again and saw that the back up is finally here, I was going to run to Niall as I saw someone nicked his side but I stopped as soon as I saw Michael helping him out then Luke, Calum, and Ashton ran over to Louis and Davina who was still hanging in the wall and still are both out of consciousness.

I felt my blood boil as anger filled my veins again as the person I'm currently holding had almost killed my friends and also broke my trust, I glared at him sharply but he was somehow unable to look at me as he kept his gaze down.

"Look at me, you fücking coward!".
I demanded as I shoved him harshly making him whimper in pain, but I did not care.

"Liam, I'm sorry".
He surprisingly spoke making my brow raise.

"After all the shits you said and how you almost killed my friends, your sorry?".
I asked, feeling pissed off so fücking much. I regret the very moment I took that bullet for him, I should have just let him die, and I never should have cared for him like what I've been doing with the lads.

"I'm not sorry for whatever I've done or what the bloody hell I said to those bastards, but I'm so sorry for what you heard, I-I swear I didn't mean any of it, I was only trying to piss Styles. Please believe me".
Miguel tried to apologize himself but I just shook my head and held the gun tightly, I remembered back in the time the other lads hated him so much and then they we're telling me I should stop hanging out with him, but no, instead I also treated him like a brother because I thought that he would change, but I was definitely wrong.

*Flashback*

"You know, sometimes I just want to put a bullet through my skull or to never wake up at all".
Miguel claimed making me sigh as I sit beside him and pat his back, frowning.

"Is it because of you're Father, again?".
I asked, though it was already obvious.

"Yeah, and those bastards".
He suddenly growled then I look at him warningly, I don't like the way he call my mates 'bastard' I fucking hate that word, and to be honest even though his 4 years older then me I still treated him as my younger brother like I treat Zayn and the other boys and that is because I'm mature then their childish ways.
"Sorry".
He frowned.

"Are you still jealous of us for getting so much of you're Fathers attention, Miguel?".
I asked him and he took a deep breath and slowly nods, that is our number one issue in the house that's why the boys and Miguel don't get along too well. At first, Miguel hated me too but when I took that bullet and actually save his life it all just changes and he isn't actually that bad like what would the boys tell me.