27: Hero

Chapter 27

-Nina Angel Archera Tomlinson-

And like usual the outside of the club was the same packed people outside waiting patiently in their line, same desperate women that's flirting with any other guys and some are even making out outside making me just sick to the stomach and as usual Harry pulled the both of us front, the bouncer didn't even ask and just let us in the moment he saw Harry's face and the jacket I was wearing, and when we entered the club it was more packed than the outside and I swear I'm going to pass out in a minute if I stayed here a lot more longer so luckily we're going to stay in the VIP section , I just can't take all the sweat, loud noises, desperate whores,alcohols,  and all the people making out in the dance floor.

"H".
Luke smiled to Harry and me when he run into the both of us.

"Ah Luke, are the boys already here?".
Harry asked and I tried my very best to be closed to the both of them seeing that I could be easily lost in this kind of sea of people here.

"Yes, they are actually waiting for the both of you upstairs in the VIP section and Mr. O'Hera will be here in about 5 minutes to discuss the meeting".
Luke explained to him though I didn't really payed attention to what they we're saying as I was so lost in looking at other people then I came back to earth when Harry gently pulled me again.

And I just want to avoid all the looks that we are currently receiving on our way, no matter where we are all eyes are on us, but they're expression is what scared me the most, not because it sketch any hatred or anything but it was a surprise and confusing look they we're giving us, well more like to me making me gulp but I ignored it and just followed Harry up the stairs to the VIP section. Thank Goodness.

"H, just in time!".
Niall cheered as all of the other Australian nods at both of us then Lovie and some girls smiled as well, it's probably the Aussie's girlfriends, I dunno.

"Uhm. Why don't you stay with Lovie and the girls, yeah?".
Harry told me and I nod and sigh.

"I don't have any choice".
I shrugged making him smirk as he bent down and placed his hand in my head to hold himself up as he pressed his lips in my ear.

"Be a good girl, atleast for once, love. I'll be seeing you later after our meeting then we could start some fun, for the mean time you stay with Lovie and the girls outside first".
He whispered in my ear, his cold breathe hitting my ear making me just shiver.

"B-but, what if we get in trouble I-I mean with all the drunken men outside, ya' know---".
He cuts me off as he chuckles softly.

"No they won't, love, trust me, you and Lovie are good as gold as long as you are wearing mine and Niall's jacket, no one would dare to touch a single hair in your scalp".
He winked and I narrowed my eyebrows and before I could ask him again Lovie just instantly pulled me outside.

"Are we really going to stay here?".
I grumbled as we all sat in the stool of the club, Lovie ordering us some drinks.

"Well yeah until the guys finish 'business'. Ya' know what I mean".
A red haired girl in my left side laugh lightly, it's a good thing there's not much music nor people was here in this side so we could still hear each other out.

"Yeah, uhm I'm Nina Ar---".
I started introducing myself but she cuts me off.

"Nina Tomlinson, your Louis' lil sister yeah we know, I'm Crystal Leigh, Michael's girl".
The red headed girl smiled softly at me making me do the same.
"And that is Brianna, Ashton's girl.
Nia Lovelis, Calum's girl".
She motioned to the blonde girl with a long wavy golden hair and another girl with a short ginger dyed hair.