65: The End is Only The Beginning

Chapter 65

-Nina Angel Archera Tomlinson-

"H-Hello?".
I was still stuttering everytime I talk to him like it was the first time, I was walking my way home as I was wearing Harry's large jacket so that I wouldn't get in any trouble or no one will bother me as what he said and then he suddenly called.

Maybe Lovie was right, his just busy and still frustrated with all of this shits, and instead of thinking of my own I should be there for him to help him.

"You okay, love?".
Harry asked to the phone while I keep on walking, his voice was deep yet soft when he talks to me and as everytime it still shows of concern that only made me smile.

"Y-Yes".
I said.
"Yes I am, I should be the one asking you about that though, are you okay?".
I asked worriedly, then I heard his chuckle making me smile brightly, it's like I haven't heard it in years though it's only been weeks.

"Yes, everything is quite alright here and even Toby and I had come close now and Mum is just so sweet and lovely but I truly hope your here with me though, love".
Now I could tell he was adorably pouting making me chuckle.

"Harry I'm asking about you".
I told him and then I heard his sigh.

"I'm gonna be okay, Nina-Bear, I'm gonna be staying here for at least 2 or 3 days but Gemma is staying there for a week though and then I'm going to take Lorry with me, I couldn't wait to see you, I miss you so much".
He said to me making me smile halfheartedly.

How I wish I could tell him now. Not yet.

"I miss you too".
I replied.

"And I just want to say thank you so much, love, if it wasn't for you me and Gemma wouldn't be here right now and also Mum and Toby is saying hello".
While I could tell now his dimples are popping out of his cheeks as he laughed at something, his happiness is all I need to make me smile.

"Send my regards to them. So your not mad for keeping that s-secret?".
I asked him in a small voice.

"No of course no, my beautiful girl I could never be mad with you and you know that, I'm just sorry for snapping at you and not spending much time with you this past weeks but once I get home with Lorry, I promise you, love, I'll make it up to you".
Harry explains to me making me blush and giggle.

"I love you, Always".
He said to me hearing him also chuckle.

"I love you too, Forever, but I just got home call you later?".
I said and I heard some kissing sounds making me laugh before he said his goodbye and I hang up the call then I walk up to our house, Seth's car wasn't here so it can only means he and Davina are out again but there was an unfamiliar car here though that's parked infront of our house, well it could be someone just park it,  I don't know.

I also made Lovie promise me that she won't tell anyone else that I'm pregnant, they can't yet supposed to know, there wasn't any people I could trust for now to know that I'm pregnant, it started the day before our graduation and that is last week I began to feel so sick and would constantly throw up so the day after the graduation I went to the Doctor to find out what's wrong with me and since I've missed now my menstrual cycle and me and Harry had a sexual intercourse three times it's positive and I am pregnant, I still can't believe it that there's another small sweet creature living in my stomach right now.

I couldn't tell this to my Mum because she will most probably faint now and have Seth to come hunting down Harry, I couldn't tell this to Davina also since that girl is still broken and was always hanging out with Seth, I couldn't tell this to LouLou especially because like Seth he will also be hunting Harry and I couldn't tell to Toby as well since Harry is with him right now. Shit.

"Don't worry though, my little one, Mummy's going to find away and once your Daddy will get home then I will tell him all about you and I'm sure he will be happy and excited but till then I'm going to protect you with all I have, I won't gonna loose you like what I did with your sister. I love you so much".
I whispered quietly to my little baby though the little one couldn't possibly be able to hear me yet.

And then I walk towards the door and it was already unlock so I didn't bother getting my keys, but when I opened the door if I was holding something I would have dropped it, if there's something in my mouth I would have spit it out, the person who's responsible of my little Freya's abortion, the person that killed my baby girl was here. He was here.

"Daddy?".
I asked as I felt my eyes began to water, he was sat together with the twins and then Mum appeared from the kitchen frowning at me.

"Nina's here!".
The twins cheered, I could tell the both of them were so happy.

"N-Nicolina".
He cried, I could tell he was sorry and he regret everything what he did but if it wasn't for him Freya would still be alive but before I could say something again I began to feel sick again and that unusual feeling if throwing up was here again making me immediately rush to the washroom and my concerned Mother followed me.

"H-Honey, you've been throwing up a lot for a while now"...
Mum trailed off making me bit my lip as I finished and she was rubbing my back.

"Nina, are you pregnant, again?".
Dad asked at me worriedly making me cry all of a sudden, I also have noticed this past week that I have such an emotional wreck all over me, I guess this is all part of being pregnant but I didn't feel exactly this way whenever I was pregnant with Freya.

"Yes, I'm a week pregnant with mine and Harry's child but, No Father your not going to take away this precious child inside of me, again,  I won't let you! His Father won't let you! This time I will fight for this baby".
I cried to him before I know it I was already running upstairs, sobbing as hard as I can.

I will fight for you my precious baby, if it's the very last thing I'll do, your Father and I will fight for you and we love you very much, no one's going to hurt you.

Always and Forever...

THE END (For Now)

I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO'S READING AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I WILL BE UPDATING THE PROLOUGE OF THE SEQUEL OF THE BOOK HERE AS WELL AND IT'S GOING TO BE CALLED MY ONLY ANGEL. AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT HAHA SO I GUESS I'LL BE SEEING YOU THERE AGAIN AND BEFORE I'LL MAKE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THAT BOOK FIRST I'M GOING TO UPDATE ALL MY OTHER BOOKS...

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN...

AND I LOVE YOU BUMBLEBEES💋

Vote?

Comment? ( I would really love to hear your thoughts and ideas in this chapter/story )

Share?

Follow me? ( I'll follow back)

Araxoxo