24: Bonus Flashbacks

Chapter 24

-Niall James Horan-

*FLASHBACK*

"Didn't I fücking told you to stick to the plan, Niall?! You almost blew it!".
Harry yelled, the veins in his neck popping out, his green eyes getting darker as possible. I have never seen this side of Harry and that just terrified me.

I knew him and the other lads almost a year now but this was new.

We we're on the job in the bank just like Sayers instructed us and I was supposed to be the guard outside but then typical me just gets bored easily so I decided on flirting with the other chicks inside we held captive while the other lads did their stuff and because of me we almost got arrested by the cops, if it weren't for Liam I don't know where we are right now and because of me also Liam has been critically injured, his in the hospital with Zayn right now.

And here I am together with Louis and Harry who badly wants to kill me with his penetrating looks.

"I'm sorry okay?! Yes I almost fücking blew it! We almost got arrested and Liam is in the hospital because of me! But hey! We're still here! And Liam's gonna be okay, what's the problem?".
I gushed and Harry's eyes was all black within a second, I swear it turned black and before ai could register he was already pinning me by my throat in the wall and Louis trying to hold him back but Harry is still much stronger.

Dammit.

"Harry! Stop it!".
Louis keeps on shouting and I can't even seem to say anything as I was shell-shocked and his grip in my throat is just so strong that it's been cutting off my air supply.
"Harry! Your gonna kill Niall! Harry!".

"What's the problem?! What's the fücking problem?! Your not taking our job seriously! That's the problem! Do you still think that this is some kind of an exam? That whenever we fail we still can make up to the next?! Everything is different now Horan! You and I and the other lads are on the run! We're in a fücking gang! So just a one, just one mistake we're done! We're all done! And I can't have that, we all can't have that, I still have a girlfriend and a sister, Zayn still has his Mother and sisters, Liam still have Cheryl waiting for him, Louis still has to find his long lost Mother and sister and you still have a Sister-in-law and Nephew that is depending on you!
He screamed as his hand somehow loosened in my throat making me still inhale some oxygen I can possibly get.
"So try and mess up again I swear to God your not going to hear the end of it! And I fücking mean it".
Harry added and pressed his finger in my throat once again making me cry out.

"Oh fücking God Harry! Let go of Niall now!".
Louis still yelled and try to get Harry off of me but he was just shoved around until the front door opened and a gasp was heard.

Ciara.

"Oh my God! Harry! What are you doing with Niall?!".
Ciara gasped as she look back at Harry and me but within in a matter of seconds I was released from the wall and was dropped harshly in the wooden flooring, inhaling all the lovely oxygen in my lungs and I could only assume my pale face was crimson red right now.

Then she just run beside me and tried her very best to help me in a way possible.
"Are you okay Ni? Harry you can't keep doing this! Blame all the cause to one person you can't just do that and let your anger gets the best of you, because whenever you do that you don't know that you are already killing your best mate! Liam is already injured don't make it worse to Niall!".
She yelled at Harry who seems to have been relaxed, Ciara is the only person that could ever tame Harry and scream at him like this even though we're all best mates we could never scream at Harry like that without a broken arm or leg from him. She's never been afraid of him.

And I don't think there could be another person that could do it like Ciara does to Harry.

"Ara".
Louis says warningly, he was probably still worried for Ciara's sake for the fact Louis' doesn't still trust Harry's demon side not one bit and I understand him, he was still sitting in the wooden flooring right in front of me where Harry shoved him before he stood up and walk to our side.

And I'm still here looking so pathetic in the ground still trying to catch my breath.

"Your lucky Ciara's here".
Harry hisses and slams opens the door before he look back at me again with those same dark green eyes, well atleast they're not black anymore.
"I'm keeping my eyes on you, Horan"
He added and gave me an eye to eye sign.

"Don't worry Niall, I've got ya', Harry's just stressed out and his just a dick sometimes when he is stressed out".
Ciara said to me and flashed her bright smile.

*ENDS OF FLASHBACK*

God, I miss Ciara.

Vote?

Comment? ( I would really love to hear your thoughts and ideas in this chapter/story )

Share?

Follow me? ( I'll follow back)

Araxoxo