2022~ Katherine and Eden

Start from the beginning

Phil sat down next to him and grabbed Dan's hand. He thought about how perfectly they fit. Dan's hands seemed to slide into all the dips in Phil's hand. When they kissed it was like their lips fit even better. As their noses brushed and their different lip types smashed together, they feeling was smooth, grand, and perfect. When they cuddled it was the same. Dan and Phil were like two pieces of a beautiful puzzle. They fit together perfectly together and only together. You can't create the puzzle of love unless you can connect the pieces.

One day,
We will be brave,
I'll tell the world,
I feel this way.
But I look up high,
And wonder why,
They need to know,
How our life goes.

*Present time: 2022*

Dan and Phil sat in their separate rooms. They watched their selves in their seperate mirrors and had the same stupidly in love smile.

They tied their ties and set up their camera's. It was time. They were both ready to release their love to the world.

They were both terrified. Not of getting married, of course. They were more than excited about getting married. This was something they both had been waiting for since 2009.

They were scared of how their viewers would react. Until they weren't.

Until they realized that it was nobody else's opinion on whether they could or couldn't get married. They figured that out the day Phil proposed.

"Hello internet, I have twenty minutes, and a story to tell," Dan smiled at the camera and told his side of the story.

"Hey guys! I share pretty much everything with all of you, and now it's time for me to tell you what I haven't," Phil said telling the other side of the same story.

You hold me in your arms and I hold you back,
And when the dark sky faded to black,
My tired eyes are blinded but the fairy lights

*Flashback to 2010*

They sun was completely set, making the fairy lights around them even brighter. They danced in each others arms letting go of feelings for each other they didn't know they had.

"I love you, did you know that Dan?" Phil whispered as they glided around the grass. "In a more than a friend way."
Dan laughed quietly. "I wish you weren't drunk right now," Dan sighed. He wanted Phil to mean what he said.
"It's true, I promise. Ask me in the morning, my answer won't change," Phil looked pleadingly into Dan's eyes. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked quietly.

Dan was taken aback by the question. He didn't know that Phil felt the same way, and know that he did.. Dan was at a loss for words.

"Be my boyfriend," Phil begged, he saw Dan hesitate. "Be my boyfriend so I can marry you one day," Phil kissed Dan's blushing cheek.
"I would love to." With that, Dan and Phil started dating.

How far would I have gotten without you here?
The time's been forgotten for years and years,
My life's beginning to piece together with you.

*Flashback to 2016*

"Dan, you don't have to thank me." Phil whispered, Dan stopped crying. He was now the most happy person he's ever been.
"You're the one who got me here," Dan said giving Phil a long and passionate kiss.

"Trust me Dan," Phil smiled at his love. There was so much he didn't know about himself. Phil felt like Dan helped him more than he helped Dan. "I gave you a little push," Phil thought about his next words as he looked into Dan's eyes. "You got here all on your own."