19. Happy Haunting

"Dakota!" Cal shouted.

Dakota was Kadoka's twin brother although how they were twins was a question only Cal could answer since he was almost twice her size with sandy blonde hair and looked nothing like his 'sister'. He was a savant dual-elemental just like his sister, only his elements were water and earth. He was outed as a dual elemental and came under assassination attempts shortly after. At which point Kadoka sent him to stay with his new girlfriend. A battle-crazed Air elemental by the name of Anastasia who guarded the west gate.

Anastasia and the rest of the Air elementals guarding the walls were Valkyrie class. They had white battle dresses and flowing white wings. Each of them looked like a beautiful angel except for the not so subtle battle lust in their eyes. Which helped them defend the walls against the beasts of the forest. But it also scared away most suitors even before dating elementals became taboo.

Amongst all of the of the Valkyries, Anastasia stood a head above the rest. She was particularly powerful and battle crazed. So the mix between her and the cool calculating Dakota was an anomaly. Then it was revealed that when Dakota used his powers his physical form changed as drastically as his sister.

Kadoka the short spitfire turns into a calm elegant beauty with flaming wings, and the Cool Dakota turned into a raging berserker tree man cloaked in a wreath of ice.

Anastasia and Dakota were 'dating' in the loosest form of awkward courtship until Cal came along, and now they were in a supreme lovey dovey touchy feely overly-sweet diabetes risk relationship. 

"Captain, what's wrong. I could feel your anger from across the city?" Dakota asked.

He was gathered with a number of Valkyries around a statue outside the west gate. Anastasia was easy to pick out since she held onto Dakota's arm with hearts in her eyes.

"I need to let off some stream, suit up." Cal ordered cracking his knuckles.

"Are you sure?" Dakota pulled a wooden jack-o-lantern mask out of his slim jacket.

Cal smiled with bloodlust. "Trust me, this is just a warm up. Ladies! I'm going to 20 volunteers, me vs all y'all."

Anastasia's eyes turned from hearts to burning with eagerness, not only was she going to be able to fight, but her nose was bleeding from being able to see her beloved go on a rampaged again. Just like Shayley, she loved having a warrior boyfriend.

"Are you ready, Guildmaster?" Anastasia asked as 20 women flew down brandishing their swords eagerly.

They wouldn't hold back and silver blades appeared around them floating in air. This was the Valkyries specialty, they were high attack output creations. between their spreed, high attack, and high critical chance stats, they were the perfect melding of rouge DPS(Damage per second), and warrior utility. With a berserker mindset thrown in, and a high dodge rate, the were battlemaidens in every sense of the word. 

What set them apart from being mindless soldiers with great bodies was a unique perk Cal had cultivated in the creation of his Elementals. It was the intelligence perk called [Clever Creation]. Initially it just meant an Increased AI capacity which just made them more capable in combat and otherwise. Now, it made them a force of intelligent woman who knew how to act in civilized society, and where to stab when negotiations broke down.

Standing in front of a single one of these woman made even the guards in the Air Clan guarding the walls back down. 

But for Cal, he could only stand a little taller with pride in his heart for his summoned Creatures.