The Shining Beacon

Start from the beginning

Weiss: "What are you, brain-dead?" (holding out a vial of red Dust and shutting the case) "Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy!"

"She really shouldn't wave that around" An commented.

Ruby: "I... I know..." (starts coughing from the Dust pouring into her face)

Weiss: "Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!"

Ruby, who had been receiving more and more Dust to her face, finally sneezes, which erupts into a full-blown explosion of flame, snowflakes, and electricity right onto Weiss.

"Yeah that was expected" Ghira said while shaking his head.

The bottle she had been holding flies over the courtyard and at the feet of Blake Belladonna, who picks it up and notices the Schnee Dust Company logo on the side as she reads from a book and looks over at the scene.

"It's Blake" Kali said with a smile on her face.

Weiss: (now covered in soot, though it quickly disappears) "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Ruby: (apologetic and embarrassed) "I'm really, really sorry!"

Weiss: "Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

"Willow your daughter is rather rude" Summer said trying not to upset the women.

"Your right" Willow said softly completely baffled at her daughters behaviour.

Ruby: "Well, I-I..."

Weiss: "This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!"

Ruby: (finally fed up) "Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!"

"Yeah you tell her Ruby" Qrow said while nodding in approval.

Blake: (off screen, entering the conversation) "It's heiress, actually." (Ruby and Weiss look over as Blake approaches with the bottle) "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

Weiss: (smiling smugly) "Finally! Some recognition!"

Blake: "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."

"Ha burn!" Tai cheered before quickly looking at the upset Willow.

"Er sorry Willow" He said sheepishly. She gave him a weak smile before focusing back on the screen.

Weiss: (getting angry again as Ruby chuckles) "Wha- How dare you- The nerve of... Ugh!" (gets up in Blake's face and takes the bottle from her, walking off in a huff as her helpers gather the luggage and follow)

Ruby: (to the storming Weiss, still sorry) "I promise I'll make this up to you!"

"She's to nice" Raven said while shaking her head.

(sighs) "I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's..." (sees Blake walking off as well, then collapses to the ground on her back) "Welcome to Beacon..."

"Poor Ruby" Summer said sadly.

(she remains this way until a shadow comes over her)