Over the last three years, life has changed for me. Good things and bad things have happened, but I'm here to find greatness in it all at the end of the day. I learned that there's no point of dwelling on the past, especially if it's all impossible to change.

I glanced at the engagement ring that rested on the second finger of my left hand, knowing that it would soon be replaced by an even bigger diamond.

Through these years, better things have also came about. I remember days when I dreamed of marrying the man of my dreams, but I didn't really know how that would work out. I went through the relationships with the different men my entire life, and I was honestly taught a lesson from each man.

At this point, I was finished with finding the man of my dreams because I've learned that I would have to let him find me. I learned that I would have to accept the pain that I'd endure throughout the journey, but I knew that it could only be for the best.

"Are you scared"? Kylie asked me as I laid against the hotel bed.

I shook my head, "I'm not really scared, but I am nervous. I'm really about to get married and it seems so surreal. I remember when I'd dream of this day but now that it's here, I'm kind of dreading it".

"I just want you to be happy Ken, it's your day. Out of all of the people in the world, I can't think of anyone else who deserves this more than you". I gave a faint smile, "Thank you, I'm going to try and beat this nervousness".

In the middle of our conversation, there was a knock on the door. Kylie offered to open the door, only to reveal Amara and the kids. Yes, I said kids. One of the blessings that came throughout the years was my precious little princess.

When I found out that I was pregnant, it was the most unexpected thing. I was in the middle of opening up my new shop in Miami, so I'd been slipping up with my birth control pills but I didn't think it was that big of a deal. When I finally did make it back home to go and get a refill on my prescription, my doctor informed me that I was indeed three weeks pregnant.

Since AJ was three at the time, I felt that I was a master at parenting. Though Amara was a big help as a part-time nanny, I was still very present in AJ's everyday life. She was a very big help, but once everything was established with my new shop, I was going to take a break from work just and spend a lot more time with my baby boy.

Finding out I was pregnant again only motivated me to work even harder, so I spent most of my pregnancy at home, enjoying the pure essence of mother hood.

Now, Aubrey Jr

Now, Aubrey Jr. was four-years old and honestly one of the smartest kids I've ever met. He was so intelligent and enjoyed spending time with me the most. I was very open when it came to my son because I wanted him to understand the true meaning of life. I also wanted him to understand who he was and what his people came from. Though he was still very young, he was very knowledgeable on his culture from both of his parents.