Chapter Nine

Omniscient.

"You really think we should put Future's verse first"? 40 nodded his head, "Future verse is cold, but you'll end the song with straight fire".

Aubrey nodded his head, "You right, this shit gone go crazy". Aubrey stood against the studio board, looking at OB as he walked in the door. "Your girl is here". Aubrey rubbed his hands together, giving off a slight grin. "Where is she"? OB pointed towards the upper level, "Settling into a guest room".

Without waiting for a further statement, Aubrey walked out of the studio and headed upstairs. He walked past a few of the many bedrooms but stopped at the largest one, besides his master bedroom.

The door was slightly cracked, and he saw Kennedy standing in the mirror. She was combing her hair, which was another different style. Aubrey lightly knocked on the door, making sure she didn't see him peeking.

She soon walked over to the door and opened it. Her beautiful face was revealed, and her simple jogging suit left Aubrey easily amazed. "Hello Aubrey".

Kennedy smiled, revealing her deep dimples. Aubrey gazed for a bit, observing her style. She rocked a Gray Jogging Suit, and a pair of Gray and Purple Chanel Sneakers. Her Jet Black hair hung past her shoulders, with the front cut into a Chinese Bang.

"Welcome to my Calabasas estate baby girl, you like it so far"?
She moved aside, allowing him to enter the room. "From what I've seen, the house is extremely beautiful... Just this room alone is her lavish".

He nodded his head, "Yeah, this is one of my dream homes. I waited forever to even invest money in a place like this, and my dream was actually accomplished".

"My dream house is nothing compared to this, but I guess you can dream big when your Drake". He sat down on the King-sized bed and patted the spot next to him, so she could sit down.

She sat next to him, looking at him in the eyes. "I thought I asked you to call me Aubrey, I don't like when you refer to me as Drake".

She scrunched her face in confusion, "Why is that"? He placed his one of hands on his face, gliding it across his beard. "I don't want you to know Drake, I want you to know Aubrey. Everyone knows Drake, or at least they think they do".

"That's very understandable, well I'll make sure to take Drake out of my vocabulary". He nodded his head, while smiling. "Don't go that far, might have to use it one day for other reasons".

"You're very intimidating sometimes, you know that right"? He shook his head, "And that's coming from the most intimidating woman I think I've ever met". She gasped in shock, "I don't think I'm intimidating at all, I consider myself to be very kind".

"You are very kind, that's the truth. You're also very intimidating, you leave me lost for words sometimes. You just have so much confidence, no insecurities at all". She waved her finger, "I'll admit that I have confidence, but I still have insecurities. Like my ears, they're so pointy and my nose is too".

"Those are the things that make you beautiful, even if you dislike them. I also like the way you change your hair every time I see you, makes me even more interested".

"Since I'm a hair stylist, I like to try new things on myself. Wigs and different hairstyles make me feel like
a new person everyday".

"I would love to see you with different styles every day. Your bangs really compliment your face, and the ponytail shows your beautiful ears that you seem so insecure about".

Her cheeks turned cherry red, and she revealed her deep dimples again. "You're too sweet". He smiled back at her, "I want you to know that your beautiful, and remember that Aubrey told you so".