Chapter Two

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

I threw my Chanel bag over my shoulder as I locked the doors to my all white 2015 CLA45 AMG Coupe.

It wasn't my first car, but it was the one that I was most proud of at the moment. I set out a goal to get it, and I got it.

I walked fast toward the doors of Texas de Brazil being that I was already late, and I knew the girls were here. When I got to the door, an older white man held the door open for me as I walked in.

I gave him a slight smile, "Thank you sir".

"You're welcome beautiful".

I usually received compliments over the most simple things. I'll admit that I was a very beautiful woman, and my body was definitely right. had a 34D bra size, thanks to my mother. A coke bottle shape was probably the most comparable thing to compare my lower assets to. I earned stares in public all the time, and the flirting attempts were unbelievable.

I walked into the building, and spotted them in our usual section. I saw that they had already started on drinks, but I made up my mind that I was sticking with the sober life tonight.

"Look who finally decided to show up, finally made it here after our twenty minute wait".

I playfully rolled my eyes at Candy's comment, and took my seat. "I'm sorry guys, I was having a rough day. Took me a while to make it out of the house".

"So.. are you going to tell us what happened?"

I nodded my head, "Let's order first, then I'll break everything down".

While the girls ordered their usual, I settled on Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and I decided on a simple glass of water.

"We ordered now tell us bitch, I've been waiting all day" Candy demanded.

I cleared my throat, trying the get my mind together. Replaying the story in my head actually hurt more than experiencing it.

"We got into a huge argument this time and we both agreed that we were done. I took off the engagement ring and actually threw it. We both started to feel unappreciated by eachother, and old shit came into the argument. We were basically throwing death shots at eachother, trying to hit below the belt. It hurt worst knowing that he knew how I'd been hurt by men before. I saw a different side of Safaree that I'd never seen before, and I knew we had out grown eachother".

I tried to finish the story but tears suddenly fell from my face. I couldn't hold it in anymore, it all hurt like hell.

Tete reached over and wiped some of my tears with a napkin, but the water works continued.

"I was so angry and upset, I thought we were going to fix what was broken. I slapped the shit out of him in his for the things that he was saying, but I knew it was true. I knew I was neglecting him, but he had also did some fucked up shit. I screamed at him, punched him, kicked him, and slapped him. It was just so much to take in at once".

"After yelling and screaming, I threw his phone down the stairs. We fought..well mostly me. He attempted to restrain me, but I was fed up with the whole situation. I blacked out, and you know I can't control what happens when I black out".