Chapter Ten

Aubrey "Drake" Graham.

The night had finally came to an end, but I didn't want it to be the end for us. Kennedy was sitting in the passenger seat, staring out of the window. "Did you enjoy your first night here"? She nodded her head, "The food was great, and the wine was delicious. Thank you for taking me out". I nodded my head, "That's nothing to do, whatever you want to do is my treat".

We were sitting the car in the drive way, just soaking up each other's presence. I admired the way her dress hugged her curves, and the way her dimples showed every time she smile. "Do you ever get tired of the paps being all in your face or business"? I
shrugged my shoulders, "After the many years, it's apart of me now. Just be prepared for the stories in the morning, they're going to eat us up in the media".

"I think I'll be fine, I'm realizing that I'm a bad bitch and they need me for the tabloids". I smiled looking at her, "See, you're so fucking confident". She shrugged her shoulders, "Growing up in New York is like a jungle, bitches will tear you down. I developed a sense of confidence, and kept it that way for years".

I nodded my head, "She from the jungle", I joked. "I'm serious, bitches hated me because their men liked me. I'm a totally different person than what most portray tend to me as".

"And what do they portray you as, Kennedy". She bit down on her bottom lip, "Everyone thinks I'm just a woman who has it all, no flaws or worries. It's not the truth though, I'm the total opposite". I watched her as she fiddled with her fingers, "I'm still that broken hearted kid, I have many regrets. I'm not always that strong woman, but I let people think that".

I smiled while listening to her talk. "I know how you feel. People portray me as this weak man, but I'm really a beast. They think I dog all women, but my heart goes out to all women who genuinely respect themselves. They think I haven't been through much, and maybe my struggles are different from there's, but that doesn't make me any different".

"What keeps you sane, I know this industry has to be a lot of pressure". I ran my thumb over her hand, "My mother, she's my biggest inspiration. My father and I are getting back in motion. My boys, they've been my rocks since day one". She smiled, "My mother is my biggest inspiration, I feel like I owe her my life. My brothers are also a big part of me, so I do everything with them in mind. My best friends are my everything also, I felt like I had to be the one to make it".

"How come no one came with you, I would've love to meet them". She smiled, "They're a handful, but they were busy. I really want to fly my nail tech out here, she's actually from LA".

"You can fly anyone you want out, you know that". She looked at me, "Why are you being so good to me already, what is it"? I shrugged my shoulders, "I haven't put my finger on it, but it's something about you".

............

"Play that beat one more time, I think I got something". 40 quickly replayed the beat, watching me as I was scribbling words down in my notepad. "I think this is it 40, we got one".

"You got a hook and a verse already"? I nodded my head, "I been thinking about this song since last night, I think I should start now".

I walked into the booth, placing the headphones onto my head. I pulled the microphone closer, clearing my voice before 40 gave me the que.

"But I gotta say, oh babe, oh babe, why is this so familiar?
Just met, already feel like I know the real her
You must've done this before, this can't be your first time
We must've been here before, it's still fresh on my mind
You got that shit that somebody would look for but won't find
You must've done this before, this can't be your first time"

That was one of the many parts I had written, but it was the one that I thought should be recorded first. "Yo what the fuck was that about", 40 looked at me smiling. I shook my head, walking out of the booth.

"I thought of this concept last night when I talked to Nicki, it's about her". He shook his head, "Yall already blowing up in the media, and you making songs about her". He held his phone up, showing me the TMZ article.

"Drake has moved on to bigger and better things, LITERALLY". I scrolled down seeing, personal pictures of Kennedy from her personal social media accounts:

Drake's new love of the month, happens to be a celebrity hair stylist from New York. She has a pretty face, and is of course BBW. This isn't the first time they've been spotted together, and now they were out and about in Beverly Hills. Sources from Drake's camp are saying the relationship is so serious that he's planning on proposing
soon, he got a tight grip on her hand already.

I shook my head, scrolling through the bullshit. "They're eating us up, I warned her though". 40 shook his head, "She better be prepared".

-------

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

I walked out of the room, forgetting that I was suppose to go to the studio with Aubrey. It was a little over 12:00 pm, and I had just showered and dressed. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw a counter full of breakfast foods. It looked like everyone had already ate, so I grabbed a muffin and a bottle of water.

I didn't really get a tour of the house, but I still decided to eat out by the pool. When I walked outside, I saw Aubrey and OB sitting by to pool, talking. "Good morning". I looked at Aubrey and smiled. "Afternoon guys, sorry for waking up late".

"I understand, you don't have to apologize". I smiled, while taking a sip of my water. OB talked to Aubrey about things, but I saw Aubrey's eyes on me.

I slowly bit into my muffin, while looking down at my screen. I noticed my phone was filled with text messages that consisted of links. I went on my Instagram, and saw that I was tagged in a post from TheShadeRoom.

SHADE ROOM NEWS:

According to TMZ and other sources, #Drake has a new boo. Her name is known to be Nicki, we haven't found much out, but they were spotted out in Beverley Hills last night. They left dinner in his Maybach, hand in hand.

I scrolled down, reading a few of the comments. "She's just another hoe lookin for a come up". I rolled my eyes, while reading. "She look better than that old hoe he was with, she's very beautiful". I smiled at the comment, deciding to exit out of Instagram.

Aubrey walked over to me, standing in between my legs. "I'm guessing you've seen the blogs, we're getting tossed all around". I nodded my head, "I've seen one, and a few of the hating ass comments".

"If you haven't seen the TMZ article, then your missing out on all the tea". I laughed, "What more could they possibly say that everyone else haven't said"? He rubbed his hands together, "Maybe... we're getting married. Or maybe I've moved on to bigger and better things".

My eyes shot up, "Where do they get these stories from"? He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't even know...but as long as we know what's up, that's the only thing that matters".