Chapter Fourty Six

I just feel like this chapter was super draggggedddd, but whatever

I just feel like this chapter was super draggggedddd, but whatever. I did this for y'all because I'm tired and I didn't feel like updating. My energy is gone, goodbye now.

I NEED 50+ comments overall for the NEXT UPDATE.

Y'all be reading, but don't wanna be active.

50 comments & lets get the book to 50K!

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj

"Happy two months honey", I said to AJ as I placed a kiss onto each of his chubby cheeks. He barely paid me any attention to me as he continued to squirm around, whining here and there.

Yesterday, Aubrey had finished up the second show in New York so him and his crew were leaving tomorrow and I'd be returning back to L.A. in just a few short days.

Since he wouldn't be seeing AJ for a a few weeks, he decided to have a dinner before he left. He rented out a house in New Jersey for the day and hired a chef to cook. Nearly the entire OVO crew would be in attendance since they all traveled with him and of course, I'd be accompanied by Jason, Kylie, and AJ.

I hadn't spoken to anyone about the things that I'd discovered from the shop's accounts but I was surely going to confront Jelani about it before I left. I didn't want to say anything to my mother yet because I didn't want her to worry, but I knew something was up even though I couldn't put my finger on it.

After getting AJ dressed and making sure all of his necessities were inside of his diaper bag, I headed to the address Aubrey had sent me. Since Jason was still at Kylie's house, those two would just meet me there.

After Aubrey's little stunt during his performance the other day, we had a talk. That night, the two of us rented out a private section at Phillipe Chow and talked everything over.

After the waiter took our order, I took a sip of my Watermelon Mojito as Aubrey finally spoke up.

"You know I meant everything I said last about you tonight, right"? I shrugged, "I can only hope that you did, I'm never too sure when it comes to you these days".

He sighed, "What is that supposed to mean"? I shrugged, "It varies, however you choose to take it is fine with me".

He nodded his head, "So how did you like the performance"? I arched an eyebrow, "Honest opinion"?

"Always".

"Well the show wasn't necessarily my favorite. Two rappers who lost the quote on quote woman of their dreams who constantly perform shows dedicated to those women, that isn't typically my favorite thing to see but your fans seemed to love it".