Chapter Nineteen

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

I looked into the mirror, pushing my hair behind my ear. I examined my freshly polished nails, which were done by Kylie and my beat face, which was done by Jason.

I was wearing a Orange and Purple crochet-knitted dress from Balmain's Fall 2015 RTW Collection. I rocked a pair of black over-the-knee leather boots from Alexander McQueen. The outfit was quite impressive, and I thought that the stylist brought her best. I tried on tons of dresses, but this is the only one that seemed to be perfect. I sprayed my body with my second coating of Chanel No.5, making sure everything was perfect.

Moments later, Jason barged into the room, insisting that I was taking a little longer than forever. "Kennedy, hurry, we were suppose to be leaving a little over thirty minutes ago". I sat the bottle of perfume on the dresser, sight-searching the room for my cell phone."Stop rushing me, I'll be down in a few minutes". Jason left the room, and I quickly grabbed my clutch and personal items.

I looked into the mirror one last time, smiling at myself. Though the outfit was a bit much, my jewelry choice was very simple. No necklace, just diamond studs and of course, my ring. Feeling like I was ready, I made my way down the stair case, and into the living room. Aubrey stood against the banister, looking at something on his phone screen. Hearing my heels against the marble staircase made him look up at me.

He was dressed in a White and Black suit, which made him 10 times more sexy. Don't get me wrong, I love him in jeans or sweats, but the suit made my heart melt. I smiled as he stepped onto the staircase, grabbing ahold of my hand, helping me down. "I knew you were going to pick that dress, it was my personal my favorite".

I smiled, "So, you told her what to bring"? He shrugged his shoulders, "Not exactly, but I did look over the pieces before she brought them". I rose up, standing on my tippy toes, and placed a kiss on his soft lips. "You have a great sense of style babe, quite like myself". He smiled, pulling me into a hug. "I love you Ken". I kissed his lips again, "I sent Kylie and Jason in their own ride, we'll have our own car". He nodded his head, as he grabbed my hand to walk out of the house.

We stepped out of the house, seeing the White Rolls-Royce Ghost. Everything was falling into place, but this one was from his guys. "How did you know, is this mine"? I smiled, turning to face him. "This one is actually from your guys, everyone split the bill". I ran my hand over his beard, "I love you a lot, but I don't have $320,000 for a car baby".

He smiled, quickly pecking my lips. "They remembered, I told them I wanted it a while back. Just never had the time to get it". I smiled, handing him the second set of keys out of my clutch. "At least you know they hear you when you speak".

••••

After driving through the streets of Toronto, we thanked the driver, and stepped onto the concrete. I watched him as he smoothed out his suit, and straightened his bow tie. "You ready"? He grabbed ahold of my hand, as we walked into the SHER CLUB. It was actually owned by Aubrey, in memory of his grandparents.

The place was already packed, including his friends family, and workers. People walked around with trays of champagne, while others walked around snapping photos or recording videos. The bar was filled with many of his personal favorites. There was a personal section for us, and people who were close.
When I talked to OB, he asked my suggestion on the section. I thought that he should be surrounded by bottles and a cake. Obviously OB listened because the alcohol was definitely in abundance.