Chapter Seventeen

Sorry for the long wait, but I've been busy. It was my birthday, which is the most important day of my life (12/02) 😂 SAGITTARIUS SEASON is too real♐️. I'll try not to wait that long, but the school week is starting again.

Anyways... Enjoy.

BY THE WAY, that picture has nothing to do with this chapter. Aubrey just looks too fine, so it doesn't even matter.

••••

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

"So, what took place at the meeting. Please spill the tea". I tried on a pair of heels from Nordstroms, while Kylie sat next to me being nosey. "Well we went to his suite, and he cooked us dinner. Steak, scallops, and potatoes to be exact". She smiled, while I put the shoes back. "Did you two have sex, please tell you did".

I rolled my eyes, "I really think you like taking his side. For your information, we didn't have sex. We just talked, sincerely talked". She laughed, "It's not my fault that he's a man that damn near every girl wants. Call me a fool, but I would use him for dick. Do him the way he does me, get what I want and bounce".

"See that's the thing with women nowadays, but dick isn't always the key to my heart. It's seven billion other people that walk this earth, and a quick fuck is not enough to make you any different". Kylie stood up from the bench, placing a box of shoes back on the shelf. "I'm just saying, he's Drake for God's sake. All men make mistakes Kennedy, just lighten up".

I rolled my eyes, "Why do you insist on taking his side, he's no one special if he's treating me like anyone else could. I've grown out of the fact that he's Drake, because I don't know Drake. I fell in love with Aubrey and if Drake is involved, Kennedy doesn't want either".

"My heart is just very big, I just think I'd forgive him". I stood up from the bench, with another pair of shoes in hand. "That's because you've never experience a heart break Kylie. You'll understand once you do, trust me".

After paying for the shoes, we settled on Panera Bread for a quick lunch. "Are you going to go, since he asked and it's his birthday". I shrugged my shoulders, resting my head on my hand. "I would like to, but I'm not sure. I feel obligated to do anything he asks, even though we're not together. He does it big for his birthday, so I would love to celebrate it with him". She sipped from her cup of water, listening while I talked. "So don't have any buts, just go".

"I'm very indecisive, I just don't know". She swirled her straw around her cup, "If you do, please take me with you. I'll pay for my own flight and everything". I laughed, checking the time on my phone. "If I go, you're more than welcome to come. He'll send his jet, no need to pay for a flight".

"See, that's the perks of having Drake as your boyfriend". I lifted my finger up, waving it in her face, "That isn't my boyfriend, that's my friend".

"If another man was touching your body, you know he wouldn't allow it. If you can't engage in sexual intercourse with another man, you're still in a relationship". I rolled my eyes, "And you've given me another reason to believe that you're on his side. How about you and his yellow ass become best friends, damn".

She laughed, "I'm just stating facts Kennedy. Whether your like it or not, you two have something deeper than a friendship. Even if you don't want to claim it, you're with him. He's yours and you're his, so suck it up and love that man"

"I do love him, I don't have another way to show it. I feel like I've given him every attempt possible, so you tell me what crazy idea you have now". She shrugged her shoulders, "I think you should take his offer, and make his city yours. Only pack your best, and show him what he's missing out on. Instead of thinking about this big birthday bash, you'll be the only one on his mind".