Chapter Thirty Eight

Aubrey "Drake" Graham.

"Aubrey stay still while I take the picture, damn". I sighed, eyeing Kennedy as she took what seemed to be my 100th picture. "You took a million, my legs were hurting. I'm just standing there in that stiff ass position".

She rolled her eyes, "It isn't my fault you got that big ass 7 plus, it's too big for my little hands".

"Ooooo this one is so cute, let me put this on your Instagram"

"Ooooo this one is so cute, let me put this on your Instagram". I shook my head, "Go ahead, but cute is for kids. I'm fine as hell". She nodded her head, "You're right about that".

Waiting for Kennedy to give me my phone back, I popped open a bottle of Heineken, taking a slow swig. "Can I go through your DMs"? I shook my head, "No". She pouted, "Why"?

"You don't wanna see the shit that's in there, you know that you're going to get mad". She shrugged, handing me my phone. "Don't ask to see mine. When I drop this baby and snap back, bet my shit be filled with thirsty niggas".

"Shut that shit up, I know you're not mad". She smacked her lips, "Nope, I'm not". I followed her into the house from the backyard, low key watching her ass move, which seemed to sit up perfectly in the sundress she had on.

"Where you go today"? She looked away from her phone, "I made the final payment on the shop today. I have a meeting with the interior designer, everything should be ready soon".

"Damn that was fast". She shrugged, "I ended up deciding on the building that needed less work, everything just needs to be installed. Everything just needs to be perfect, I actually need a favor babe".

I was surprised she was asking me for anything, since she never does. "What is it"? She smiled, "I was thinking that you could host the Grand Opening, since you kind of missed the New York one". I smacked my lips, "Stop bringing up the past, but of course I can. Just give me a date and I'll even have my whiskey company sponsor the event, my treat".

She smiled, "Its not like I can drink anyway, but I would love it. I'll fly my mom in, your mom in, and your dad. All the grandparents can meet up, finally".

"Can we fly your dad in"? I asked since she rarely ever mentions him. "I can look into it, not too sure". I let it go, not wanting to get too deep into the circumstances of their relationship. "Can you invite some of your celeb friends? I really want this to be big". I laughed, "I'm Drake, I got you babe".

She laughed, "Okay Drake, we'll see". I placed a kiss onto her face that had seemed to get chubbier overnight, slightly rubbing her belly that was now poking out.