Chapter Twenty-Three

Aubrey "Drake" Graham.

I didn't want her to leave, the time was coming a little too fast. We'd been in the house for two days straight, following the same routine. Waking up and spending our entire day making love, something that created sparks neither of us had ever felt.

"Don't go." I laid on top of her and kissed her exposed shoulder repeatedly, causing her to giggle. I would never get tired of her laugh, no matter how obnoxious and loud it was. It was a sound that brought me joy.

"Aubrey, you're acting like I'm the one with the career, going on tour for weeks. You're working on your album and my shop isn't going to run itself." She placed her hands on both sides of my face and kissed me. "Besides that, if I don't leave, one, you're going to get me pregnant and two, I'm going to suffocate because you need to get your big ass off of me."

"Damn Ken, nice to know you're going to miss me too." I went to move off of her but she stopped me by wrapping her arms around me.

"I don't really want you to move, you're too warm." She said and I rolled my eyes. "You're just using me huh?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yep," She gave me a smile and I kissed both of her dimples. Kennedy brought out things in me, good things that make me happy. I could feel myself changing, even my mother seemed to notice. When a woman has the ability to bring out the good in you, she's the one. "But honestly, I don't want to go either. If I could stay here with you and baby you all day long, I would but I can't. I have to look out for Kennedy and Kennedy needs to run her business."

"I could pay you." I said in all seriousness, causing her to laugh again. I don't know what's funny to her. I was being dead ass. "I'm serious Ken."

"I know baby, that's why I'm laughing." She said, kissing her teeth. "Stop pouting Aubrey. We still have..." She tried to turn over to look at the clock but I was still laying on top of her.

"It's almost four in the evening." I said and her eyes went wide.

"Oh my God, move!" She pushed me off of her. "I lose all sense of fucking time when I'm with you. My flight is in three hours and I haven't packed shit." She panicked and I just watched her barely make it out of the bed without busting her ass. "You need to lower this damn bed." She glared at me.

"Nah, you need to lengthen your damn legs." I said underneath the pillow over my face. "What you say?" She lifted the pillow and squinted her eyes at me.

"Nothing." I winked. She was standing on my side of the bed, naked as the day she was born. "Come here for a sec," I reached out my hand to her and licked my lips.

"Boy please, I am not falling for that again. Imma miss my flight because a second will turn into...still seconds. But still." She smirked and I threw the pillow at her. "Don't try to play me. Aubrey Drake Graham is not a minute man."

"I know, that's why I said seconds." She said and I nodded as I climbed out of the bed. "Keep playing Kennedy and your lil ass gonna be walking to the airport. But for real though, if I help you pack, will you bid me a farewell love?" I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her temple. We literally had sex a couple of hours ago but I couldn't stop. I wanted her in every way, all day long.

"I'll think about it." She tilted her head up and I leaned down to meet her in a kiss. It was moments like these that I wake up and thank God for her. Not for a woman like her but for her.

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

I knew that he knew that I had absolutely nothing to think about. Aubrey was a weakness but more than that, he was the love of my life. "Do you want me to make you dinner or are you going to get the chef to do it?" I asked him and he kissed my cheek.