Chapter Fourty Four

WOAH WOAH WOAH!

WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Y'all was literally in those comments going off on me last chapter, like damn sus! In all honesty, I understand that you guys are #TeamDRICKI and don't really want to see them taking interests in other people, but let's be honest. If a man or woman that you love constantly hurts you and puts you into situations where you have to question their loyalty, how is it wrong to give that relationship a break? Both Kennedy and Aubrey are SINGLE! I see no wrong in them taking a break to figure out if the relationship is really what they want! Let Kennedy find her happiness... you never know who she might end up with....

I love y'all though! ❤️

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj

It was a fairly sunny day in the city of LA and I was meeting up with a new friend to take our children out, well at least hers. AJ was still very young and I was so cautious about taking him into the public, but his doctor and my mother ensured me that a little air wouldn't hurt him. I made sure to bundle him up and keep him covered from the paparazzi. I knew how crazy things could get and with Aubrey being in the media so frequently lately, I wouldn't dare expose my child to anything.

I looked to my left, seeing Angela handing her five-year-old son King a bottle of water, while her 11-month-old daughter slept peacefully in her stroller. To some she may be known as the infamous Blac Chyna, but to me she was simply Angela. I had ran into her a few times before even moving to California, but since I moved here we talked a little bit more.

Despite what the media had to say about her, she's honestly a great person and an even better mother. We both happened to be free on this day, so we decided to take the kids out to chill at a small park that wasn't too far from either of our houses. 

"Go and play, mommy will watch you", Angela said to King while he ran away towards the set of swings. "So back to you, how's everything been going"? I shrugged, "Everything has been as best as I can make it, you know? AJ has been keeping me on my toes, even though I'm still trying to get the hang of things".

"Once he gets just a little bit more older, parenting will turn into a breeze. Everything will become repetitive, then you and Drake might start switching weeks, and-". I stopped her, "Oh no no no. I don't want to go through that weekly basis parenting with him, things are great how they are now. I have him throughout the week, Aubrey visits whenever he can and possibly gets him on weekends".

Angela smiled, "Well whatever works for you two is great, I just want you to be prepared for what's to come in this world. I know how it is trying to balance yourself as a self-made woman, mother, and ex of a rap star. Everybody will just assume and assume so much about you, and it will honestly catch you off guard".

I nodded my head, listening to everything Angela was saying. Aubrey and her ex, Tyga, were on the same label so they had some history from years back.