Chapter Twelve

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

I looked at Kylie, pointing towards the door. She quickly grabbed the bottles of nail polish that were on my desk, and ran out. I closed the door, pulling Aubrey inside. "What is this Aubrey, and why are you here"? He looked at me with a concerned face, "Why did you leave me like that".

My eyebrow rose, "Like what, I always tell you to be more specific. I don't like to read minds". He walked away from me, and sat the bags on my desk. "Why would you leave without telling me. I flew you out there so I could spend time with you, and you just leave. I was fucking worried about you Kennedy, don't play with me like that".

"I did enjoy my time, but you were talking to me like-". His head shot up, "Like what, say it". I rested my head on my head, as if I had a head ache. "Like you love you Aubrey, you say shit like you actually love me".

"I do fucking love you, if you didn't get the memo by now. I don't give a fuck about how long I've known you, but I can't change the way my heart feels". I shook my head, "You don't love me Aubrey, admit it. I'm just another woman who you want to fuck, and buy gifts. After you get tired of me, you'll move on to another whore that'll be temporary".

He walked over to me, pulling my hand away from my head. "That's very fucking insecure of you. If I ever tell you that I love you, don't take that shit for granted. I may have a past with other woman and my actions may be a little embarrassing, but who are you to judge".

The way he put it, I started to feel a little guilty. "I'm sorry Aubrey, I didn't mean it like that". He shook his head, "Show me that you're sorry then". He stepped closer to me, backing me into the corner of my office. "What do you mean"?

He placed his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel him breathing against my skin, which made me melt by the second. "Apologize", he said in a deep-husky tone. I felt his teeth connect with my flesh, and I knew that would leave a mark. "Apologize now Kennedy".

"I'm sorry Aubrey, I didn't mean to insult you". He pulled away from, but grabbed ahold of my hands. "You didn't insult me because I'm aware of my faults. You insulted yourself, thinking that you're like other women".

Interrupting us, there was a knock on my door. He quickly pulled away, allowing me to get myself together. "One moment". I pointed towards the bathroom, "Go in there". He smirked at me, slowly walking towards the bathroom door.

After quickly checking myself in the mirror, I walked over to my door and opened it. "The delivery just came in, you want me to sign for it"? I nodded my head, "Jelani I'm going to leave a little early today, can you please make sure that no one touches the new products unless I say so".

He nodded his head, "I got you, who was that with all of my them bags"? I smiled at him, "Stop being nosey, he's my friend". He shook his head while laughing, "Whatever you say Nick".

When Jelani left, I walked to my bathroom door and opened it. To my surprise, Aubrey was leaning against the wall with his phone in hand. "You done hiding me"? I rolled my eyes, "Don't say it like that, I just don't want people to make a big deal over who you are".

"Everybody knows about us, it's in the media. If you haven't saw, they have pictures of you at my house. What is there to hide"? I rolled my eyes for a second time. "Stop before they get stuck". He walked over to my desk, sitting in my chair. "Come here", he patted his lap. I walked over to him, sitting on one of his knees. "Can you cook"?