Chapter Twenty-One

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

I got some shit for you to come and get

I'm at the St. Regis up on Briar Oaks, hit me when you done your shift

I see you doin' well, baby

Oh you pullin' shit together, I can tell, baby

Is you single or what?

I need a girl from the country

I need a girl from Kentucky

I need a shawty from Houston

I need a girl who gon' love me

I need a girl who gon' trust me

Someone to fuck me

I pulled the AUX cord from the plug-in, letting the Toronto radio station play. "Bitch why would you yank my damn cord, you must be mad". I rolled my eyes, clicking turn signal to make a right.

"I hate when you play his music, you do that shit on purpose. I just asked you change it and you play it again, you fucking ass hole". I said and Jason smiled, "Somebody needs to be dicked down, I see. I would provide it for you, but you know which way I go".

Kylie murmured something from the back, "It ain't straight". I laughed, pulling into the parking lot of Yorkdale Shopping Centre. "Kylie shut the hell up, are you mad because I get more dick than you and you have a man"?

I cut my eyes at him, knowing how sensitive Kylie was about her relationship. "Stop it you two, let's just enjoy this shopping". Kylie opened the door as soon as I parked, damn near breaking the door as she slammed it. I rolled my eyes, not really in the mood for their childish behavior.

I got out of the car, pulling my Chanel bag up on my shoulder. I was planning on having a good evening with them, since they were heading back to New York in the morning. I was going to take them shopping, while possibly picking up a few things for my self. I wasn't really hungry, since I'd went to lunch with Aubrey's mother but I figured they'd be.

Turns out, they were more excited to shop than to eat so in no time, we were hitting all of the high end stores inside. We were walking past Nordstrom and I was halfway listening to Jason tell us about one of his client's sexcapades when I saw a young girl pointing at me. She looked to be about seventeen or eighteen and was with a couple of friends. "Go ask her," One of her friends nudged her towards me and she turned to her friend and glared at her. Jason finally stopped talking and cocked his head to the side at the girl, "Hi, do we know you?" He asked her and I cut my eyes at him.

"Jason don't be rude." I said and the girl gave me a smile before taking what looked like a deep breath. "Hi, I just...this is kinda weird but you look like Drake's girlfriend." She said and I could literally feel my face heat up from blushing.

Jason muttered what sounded like "Ex" in between a few fake coughs. I rolled my eyes at him and gave the girl a smile.

"Yeah, I'm Kennedy, what's your name?" I asked her. "It's Ashlyn...those are my friends. They didn't believe me when I said it was you." She looked over her shoulder at them. "Is he here? Like in the mall?"

"No sweetie, he's not. I didn't invite him on our girls' trip. I'm sorry." I smiled, "But I'll tell him that I met his number one fan today." I told her and she smiled so wide I thought her jaw was gonna break. "I'm his number one fan." Jason placed a hand on his hip.