She hits you pt3 (alternative ending)

So before I start I just wanted to give some background information to as why I'm writing this imagine again. I got a message earlier today from someone who wasn't very happy by how I ended the original imagine. They said that it was romanticising domestic abuse and telling young men and woman that it was okay to get back together with someone who had abused you. Now, as I was writing this imagine, I did not realise that I was doing that. I was just so focused on my own little bubble of writing and had no feelings for what was happening whatsoever. This isn't an excuse, what I did was not good, and I am fully aware that I did could of hurt someone else. Domestic violence is not a joke, and I have come to realise thanks to the user who pointed out my terrible mistake, that I shouldn't have made it seem like it was normal or ordinary.

I hope that the user who sent me that comment is still reading this book and I hope they read this message, because I'm extremely sorry and I want to make things right. And guys, please, if you're ever in a situation where you seem like there is no escape, talk to someone. Please.

Jada xx

Your POV
After cuddling for some time with the girls, you start to realise that no one in their right mind would hit their significant other. Relationships are about trust and safety and breaking the boundaries breaks relationships. If Lauren really loved you, she wouldn't have hit you, and as much as it hurt to think about the past, you need to cut her off.

'You feeling better?' Normani asks you. You vaguely nod your head and stretch your legs. The doorbell rings and you go to get it, thinking it was the pizza that you order a while ago.

'I've got it!' You yell. You open the door to reveal a puffy eyed Lauren, she looks up and smiles. You back up a bit in surprise but begin to shut the door. Lauren sticks her foot out and holds the door. 

'I'm so sorry that I hit you, I've been so stressed and bottled it up. I still really love you Y/N, and I will do anything for your forgiveness.' She pleads, tears filling up her eyes. You stare at her with emptiness, all that love and affection you once felt was suddenly gone.

'No.'

'What? Y/N you can't be serious.' Lauren pleads, but before she can get another word out you speak.

'No Lauren, I don't want your forgiveness, I want you to go away and leave me alone. You hit me-physically hit me, and that's not what you do when you're in a relationship. And don't you dare tell me that it was a one time thing. What happens the next time you get stressed? Huh? Are you going to hit me again?' You start to tear up again as the words come flying out of your mouth. 'So Lauren, this is the only time I am going to repeat myself. Go away and leave me alone, or else I will call the cops.' You go to close the door and this time Lauren removes her foot and allows you to close it.

Once the door is closed, you wipe the tears from your face and turn around to face Normani, who gives you a soft smile and allows you to wrap your arms around her.

'It was the right thing to do, Y/N, I'm proud of you for speaking out about it. And don't worry about your stuff, I'll get the girls to grab it when Lauren's away. You can stay here until you find a new apartment.'

'Thanks Mani.'