Wedding Kiss

"You want me to be your plus 1 to your brothers wedding?" You ask in disbelief, and Lauren nods her head confidently. "Don't you have anyone else closer to you?"

"Not at all. Plus, it would be a great chance to get to know you better. After all, it's been what- 4 weeks on tour and we've barely had a proper conversation," Lauren props her head on her hands and stares at the tv screen, which was playing a movie. "So, you in?"

"Uh, yeah sure. When is it?"

"Tomorrow." You nearly spit out your drink in surprise, but luckily contain in all in your mouth. "I didn't mean to leave it so last minute but a spot had opened up and my parents think I have no friends."

"I get where you're coming from. My parents are always asking if I have any friends, cause I never hung out with them at my house," Lauren takes her eyes off the screen for a moment to look you in the eyes, and her lips curl up in a sympathic smile. "Do I need to wear any thing in particular?"

"No. The dress you always wear is fine." You flick her ear softly and you can feel her laugh, the vibrations hitting your legs. The conversation eases off and the two of you watch the rest of the movie in silence.

**********
"Are you sure this looks okay? I don't want to be too under dressed." You give Lauren a twirl of your sun dress; a short strapped blue dress with white polka dots and and she pretends to think about her answer. "I don't want to seem rude."

"It's fine, really. You don't need to worry, it's a beach wedding. Everyone is going to dress like that," Lauren grabs her purse and you watch her open it, while also checking out her body. She also had a sun dress on, but her's was an off the shoulder creamy pink colour. This gave a clear view of the faint lines of her collarbone and her neck veins. "Let's get heading."

You open the door of the bus and walk to the rental car parked close, opening the passenger side door. Lauren joins you in the drivers seat moments later and starts the engine. Soon after the short drive and the improv dance party, you arrived at the venue, which could easily been seen by the white banners hung everywhere and the huge crowd of people. You could see a tall guy in a white shirt with a grey vest head in your direction and as he got closer, you recognised him as Chris, Lauren's brother.

"Hey Lauren! I'm glad you could make it." He approaches Lauren with wide arms and engulfs her in a tight hug. "And you must be her lovely guest, it's nice to see you. Mum and Dad are going to be happy Lauren has a friend."

"Chris!" Lauren punches him in the arm playfully, while you stand there awkwardly playing with your fingers. "Are we going to see Mum and Dad or are we just gonna stand here?"

Chris leads the two ladies through the park and down onto the beach front, where a series of tables are placed, filled with guests. He jokes around with Lauren for a little longer, then walks off to talk to other guests.

"I've gotta pee. Come to the toilet with me?" You follow Lauren back into the park and find a toilet block, and while she goes in, you stay outside and look around at the trees. She returns moments later but between the two of you, neither decide to move. You could feel Lauren move closer to you and you turn to watch her look out at the view. Who knew a toilet block could hold such views behind it?

"Should we head back? I'm pretty sure the wedding is about to start." You ask, but Lauren nods her head.

"In a few minutes, its nice here; well apart from the toliets behind us." Suddenly, Lauren's hand begins to touch yours and interlocks. It sends shock up your arm and makes your lips twitch with anticipation.

Then swiftly, Lauren places her lips on yours and let's go of your hand to place it under your chin. She softly sucks on your bottom lip and you let it a noise of enjoyment. Unexpected, but enjoyed. In the background, you could her a loudspeaker announcing that the wedding was about to start and for everyone to get into places. Lauren groans in annoyance, but pulls back. Your fingers instantly go to your lips, as they still feel warm and tingling.

"Come on, we have to go now." Before you could reply, she is dragging you back to the beach and together you find your seats and watch her brother get married, while your hands are interlocked once again under the table.

A/N
This was something I quickly wrote up cause I was bored I guess, but nonetheless I hope you guys enjoyed it. How is everyone doing? Have you taken your medication? Have you had a drink of water lately?
P.S I had no idea what to name this chapter so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to comment them.

-Jada❤️