She Hits You pt1

You hear the door of your apartment open and light footsteps enter the house. Lauren is home so you get off the couch to say hello to her. Turning around the corner, she is putting down her bag and keys.

'How was your day?' You ask, wrapping your arms around her waist. She pushes you off and walks up the stairs.

'Fuck off Y/N.' She mumbles, slamming the door of your room. She's been like this since she has returned from tour, which was about 3 weeks ago. She also goes out all day and comes home in the late hours of the night, barely speaking to you. You're starting to get fed up of her nonsense and walk up to your room and knock on the door.

'Hey, let me in. We need to talk.' You say. You hear sheets moving about but no door opening.

'Come on Lauren, stop being a brat.' You say, louder. The moving of the sheets stop and seconds later the door violently opens to a very pissed off Lauren.

'What did you call me?' She asks, staring at you.

'Come on, admit it. You are a brat. You've done nothing since you've been here except for leave and coming back for a meal and sleep. You've barely said 2 words to me and I'm sick of I-' You are stopped by a stinging pain to your cheek. Your head is tipped back by the force and you allow yourself to back up against the wall.

'I am not a brat, you inconsiderate bitch.' You open your eyes to see Lauren standing there, her angry expression quickly fading into a caring one. She goes to help you but you scoot away from and run down the stairs. Tears are falling down your face as you attempt to grab your keys and jacket, then waking out the door.

'Y/N wait! I didn't mean it I'm so sorry!' She calls out. Even if you wanted to say something to her you couldn't because if you did, you would burst into tears again.

Starting the engine, there is only one place that you wanted to go to. Camila's.

A/N
I know it's short but there's gonna be a part 2 so don't freak. Have a great day everyone. Oh, and one more thing, my updates are going to be slower because I am starting school tomorrow and it hard to write.🌵