She Hits You pt2

Camila has been your friend since the 3rd grade. In fact, she was the one who hooked you up with Lauren in the first place. You could trust her with anything and everything.

It took 5 mins to drive to Camila's small apartment in town but as soon as you got there, you ran up to the door and knocked furiously. Seconds later, she opens the door and you jump into her arms, tears streaming down your face.

'What's wrong Y/N. Are you hurt?' She asks as she tilts your head to see the red mark on your cheek. She frowns and carries you to the couch and sets you down.

'I'm going to get some ice for your cheek and then you can tell me what happened.' She quickly rushed off to the kitchen. Moments later she returned, and put the ice on your cheek.

'Ok, so who hurt my bestie, huh? I'll go bash them.' She said in a serious tone.

'Lauren.' You quietly mumble. Camila frowns and leans forward.

'Who?' She asks. You say it again, this time louder and Camila covers her mouth. She gets up from the couch and starts to pace around. Picking up the phone she sits back down and you snuggle into her, still sniffling.

'Guys, it's an emergency. It's Y/N. Come to my house now.' She sternly says and hangs up. She wraps her hands around you as your cheeks begins to numb up.

10 minutes of crying later, there is a knock on the door and the sounds of multiple footsteps rush into the living room. It's the girls, well, all except Lauren. They all run up to you and embrace you into a big group hug. You guys but stay like that for a while before you let go and sit back down.

'Okay, so what's wrong honey?' Ally asks, wiping a single tear off your face with her thumb. No words would come out of your mouth so you just sat there and cried more.

'Lauren, um, hit her.' Camila says, biting her lip. The faces on the girls were undeniably angry, Dinah looking like she could explode.

'Well, Lauren is going to have a lesson on how to not piss Dinah off because I'm going over your house right now.' She says, jumping up from the couch. 'See you in a jippy.' She waves and walks out the door.

(Lauren's POV)

As soon as I hit her, my walls came down. I really didn't mean to hurt her and now our relationship is probably over. I'll never get to see her dazzling eyes, or the smell of her hair.
I'll never get the chance to grow old with her, and it's all my fault.

There is a loud knock on the door, before it is opened. There, standing in the doorway is a pissed off Dinah. She sees me sitting against the wall, tears down my face and instantly rushes over to hold me.

'Hey, it's okay. Like, I'm still very pissed at you, but you can win her back. I know you can.' She says, rubbing my shoulder. 'Lolo, go to the shops and get flowers and drive to Camila's place. Show her that your sorry instead of sitting her sulking.'

We sit like that for a couple of minutes, until I can breath without hiccuping. I slowly get up and grab my keys. I turn back one last time before heading out the door.

'Thank you Dinah, for everything.' I say, with gratitude.  She just smiles and laughs.

'Your so lucky that I ship you two.' She says, pushing me out the door.
------
Pulling up next to the curb, it feels like a million butterflies have somewhat having a war in my stomach. What if she doesn't accept my apology, and leaves me forever? I ring the doorbell twice and take a step back.

'I've got it!' Yells the distinct voice I have been missing all day.

A/N
School has started😅 which means assignments. Not fun. But I found out that I got a B+ on my English short story! Take care 🌵