Sunburn

Set in Australia cause it's always hot😅

'Damn, it's so hot!' You exclaim, fanning your face. 46 degrees on a Saturday is just too much. Even wearing a tank top and underwear is making you sweat puddles.

'Urgh, what about the beach?' Lauren asks. She also is sweating puddles, standing in front of the fan. Your eyes light up by the great idea and you run into the bathroom to grab your swimsuit.

'Damn, you looking fine today!' You hear Lauren whistle as you realise that you left the door open as you changed. You blushed and adjusted the bikini top. Lauren always makes you laugh and feel good about yourself.

As she changes, you can't help but look at her toned figure either, the way her back muscles tense up as she pulls the top over her neck. She's also wearing a bikini but with a oversized shirt over the top.

You pack your bags and head out the door. The beach is only down the road from your house so you decide to walk, among the million other people trying to stay cool. It takes you a few minutes to find a spot to sit but you eventually find it. You lay down your towel and sit on it.

'Not going in the water?' Lauren asks. You shake your head. You really need a tan, so you bring out a book and start to read. You doze off after a few minutes.

Lauren must have done the same, because when you woke up, she was laying next to you. But her skin was red, like a fire truck.

'Lauren!' You shout, getting her attention. You check your watch and realise that you've dozed off for a couple of hours! You look down at your arms and they are red aswell and you scream.

'Time to go, hurry up Lauren.' You shriek, grabbing your stuff and running down the pathway to you house.

'I'm never doing this again!' You yell.

Hey guys I know this isn't tour dates pt2 but I went to the dentist yesterday and got 3 fillings, a tooth pulled out and spacers in for braces. I'm in literal pain and couldn't write so here's something that was left in my drafts.