Study Date (sequel to 'TEG')

"Come on, don't be worried," You mutter to yourself as you pace around your living room. "It's just a study date. She's here to help, okay? Stop overthinking this." It was three days after the bus interaction and since then, you had really gotten to know Lauren. She ditched her seat in front in front of you for the one beside you and during the ride, the pair of you would get into deep conversation about anything and everything. Yesterday, it nearly made you miss your stop.

At that moment the doorbell rings through the house, indicating that you have a visitor. You rush to the door but before you open it, you wipe your sweaty palms on your pants and take a deep breath in. "You got this."

Swinging the door wide open, you get the full view of Lauren, who stands awkwardly in front of you; her fingers playing with each other, a sign of nervousness. You stand there for a couple of seconds, eyeing her as she does the same to you. But then reality hits you and before you knew it, you've invited her inside and was closing the door.

"You have a nice house." She says, her eyes scanning the rooms. You walk in front of her and beckon to follow into the dining room where you've set up your books. "You home alone?"

"Yeah. Do you want anything to eat or drink?" You ask Lauren as she takes a seat. She pounders on that question, her eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"Just a glass of water would be fine, thank you." One glass of water later, you were both at the table and flipping through text books and writing down the most important information. After a few minutes of silence, Lauren drops her pen and yells;

"QUIZ!"

"Okay, shoot me." You reply, closing your text book and facing Lauren. She wiggles her eyebrows before firing questions at you, which you answer correctly every time. Even know you knew she was giving you easy questions, you were feeding off the power.

"Which organelles are mainly involved with the transformative of energy?" She asks out of the blue. This was much harder than the questions before and that made you stutter in confusion, not understanding the question. You ended up guessing.

"Lysosomes and chloroplasts?" You say, unsure. Lauren looks down at the paper then back up at you and shakes her head. "I don't know then, that question was too hard."

"The answer is chloroplast and mitochondria. Close, but still wrong." She teases, but you didn't find it funny.

"Shut up."

"Make me," Lauren replies, seductively.

At that moment, as you stare into each others eyes. Silence drew, the thought of actually making her crossing your mind, You take the chance and quickly rushed in to kiss her, the butterflies pounding in your ribcage. Her lips were so warm, so inviting and as the initial feeling passed, you grew more confident and starting moving closer. You bring your hand up to Lauren's cheek and steady yourself as Lauren pulled in by the hips so that you were now straddling her. The kiss was beginning to become affectionate, your body craving more of her. You feel Lauren's hand slide down your back and stop at your ass, squeezing hard. The motion caused you to moan and you could hear Lauren chuckle, releasing her lips from yours for a second to regain composure. It wasn't long before she attached her lips again, setting the pair of you into a motion. You began to rock your hips, almost grinding against her lap.

The wooden chair holding the combined bodies was starting to rock, your grinding causing Lauren to squirm in the seat. So you stop grinding but casually slide your hands up her shirt, up to her bra and cup her breasts while kissing her neck. You attack her neck, hickeys definitively gonna appear the next day. Lauren tilts her head in pleasure, revealing more skin for you to please.

"Fuck studying." You think as you push your books off the table and onto the floor. Lauren holds your waist and picks you up, placing you back on the table. She grabs your hands, distracting you from your mission and pins them above your head. She climbs on top of you and starts to grind slowly, feeling up your whole body. You just lay there, unable to move but you moan, feeding Laurens power and soon enough you can feel your underwear becoming wet.

"Okay..uh-let's do this in the bedroom." You say between moan. Lauren doesn't even reply she just picks you up and with the help of your directions, you finished what you started in the bedroom, much to your delight.

A/N
Meh, this didn't really come out the way I wanted but it was good enough.

QOTD- Favourite book? (Fanfiction or actual book)

AOTD- 'To kill a a Mockingbird' hands down but I'm currently reading 'Gone Girl' and it's pretty good atm.