Fear

As you race to the toilet seat, you scream out in fear. You quickly hop on top of the seat and throw rolls of toilet paper at it.

'Ah! Get away from me!' You scream. As it gets closer to you, your heart beats faster and faster. Your phone is on the sink across the room and you groan in frustration. You usually have your phone on you 24/7 but for some stupid reason, you put it down to do something, which is non the less important now. Making sure not to fall, you grip onto the bathtub wall and tightrope the edge of the bathtub. Extending one arm out, you just grasp the phone. Thank god for your long arms, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to reach it.

Still panicking, you violently tap the screen until you find Lauren's contact. You put the phone up to your ear and wait. She picks up on the third ring.

'Hey, what's up babe?' Her soothing voice addresses you.

'There's a spider in the bathroom and I'm about to shit my pants! I can't get out please come over and save me!' You blurt out. You hear laughter and a snort. 'Lauren! Now is not the time to laugh, I'm scared!'

'Ok, I'm coming!' She says, still laughing. You hang up and bow your head in shame. You hadn't told Lauren about your fear of spiders because you thought that you were over it. Ever since that night in summer camp you had developed the fear.

You were laying in your bunk, after a great day/night of activities. There were three other girls in the room with you. The camp was in the middle of the forest, so you could hear a lot of animal noises. The camp leaders even said there were bugs everywhere, but you though they were kidding. Apparently not because you woke up that morning to three girls screaming and pointing fingers at you. You soon discovered the hairy insect that was laying on top of your mouth.

Just the thought of that night sent shivers down your back. The sound of the front door opening brought you back to reality as Lauren appears in the doorway. Her face turns into a frown and stares at you. She lifts one eyebrow an chuckles.

'That is the smallest and most harmless spider I have ever seen, Y/N.' She goes over to where it is and steps on it with her shoe. 'There, it's gone.'

'Oh my, you are my saviour!' You playfully overreact, wrapping your arms around her neck. 'What would I ever do without you!'

'I don't know Y/N, I don't know.'

A/N
Hey guys I know this sucks but I wrote this in an hour because I've been so busy! I went to Rockhampton (3.5-4 hours away) for a day to play a soccer game. (Which I won) and then the next day had another day full of soccer. Sorry😅