Crash

You're watching some tv when the door slams shut.

"Hey babe." You sweetly say, turning around on the couch to meet her eyes. You can hear the slam of her keys on the table and the thud of shoes hitting the floor.

"Shut up." Lauren grumbles and walks to the kitchen. You can hear her open and shut cupboards loudly and put down dish wear. You get up from your spot on the couch and make your way over to the kitchen. Lauren is busy looking in the fridge so you wrap your arms around her waist, but she shakes you off and walks away.

"What's wrong Lauren?" You follow her as she trudges upstairs. "Lauren!" Half way up the stairs, Lauren turns around; her face ridden with anger.

"Fuck! Just leave me alone!" Lauren yells, causing you to jump in fright. Where has this anger come from? As Lauren continues to trudge up the stairs, you take a deep breath before following her. You can't just have her yell at you look this without a reason so you're not going to leave until you get one.

"Come on babe, just tell me why you're mad." You watch her walk into the bedroom and open the cupboard, throwing clothes out of it and as they land on the floor, you quickly walk behind her and pick them up. "Lauren!"

"Okay, you wanna know why I'm mad?"Lauren whips around, almost knocking you over. She seemed a bit surprised by how close you were to her but she quickly covered it up with the same angry face. "I can't believe you would cheat on me!"

Your mouth opens in shock and Lauren takes that as a sign to keep talking.

"Yeah, that's right. You're cheating on me with Demi. I can't believe that you would do something like that!" Lauren continues to yell at you while you just stood there, frozen. You couldn't believe what she was accusing you of. "What, you can't speak now?"

"Why would you accuse me of such a thing? I love you, Lauren."

"Yeah right. I should have listened to the fans when they said you weren't good enough for me." Lauren was about to say something else, but she stopped herself when she realized what she said. It was too late. You had already run out the room, taking the stairs three at the time. As Lauren's footsteps followed behind you tried to grab your keys from the bench but your eyes were too blurry from the tears to see. "Y/N please come back, I didn't mean it."

Lauren tried to grab your wrist but you yanked it away. You needed to get out of there, so you opened the door and rushed out without a single glance back. Millions of thoughts were rushing through your head and you paced down the street with your head down low. You didn't even realise where you were going until you heard the sound of a car horn and suddenly everything went black.

*************

Lauren's POV

All week long, I have been receiving hate messages from Twitter saying that Y/N had been cheating on me. I have tried to ignore them because I know that they are only doing it to hurt me but it wasn't until one of my followers sent me a link to a news article. Basically, the news article was reporting that they saw Y/N and Demi Lovato getting close and cuddling while out on a trip. I couldn't even contain my anger after I read that, as Demi and Y/N have been hanging out a lot.

So when I got home, I was mad. Even thinking about Y/N and Demi getting together made me upset. Being in a relationship for 2 years with someone makes your insecurities come out and one of mine was that Y/N was going to leave me for someone better.

All I wanted to do when I got home was to find some comfy clothes and take a long nap. But Y/N wouldn't stop talking to me and it was getting harder and harder to control myself. But when I was trying to get some clothes, she finally broke me.