Tired Cuddles

Your legs ached as you walked the last couple of steps leading to your apartment. Twisting the key in the door knob slowly, you are instantly hit with the familiar feeling of comfort and warmth. The faint smell of candles waft through your nose and you can instantly tell that Lauren is home. Dropping your bag at the door, you step out of your shoes and walk the hall leading to the lounge room.

"Hey babe, I'm home." You call out, hoping to get a reply. A muffled sound echoes through the apartment so you walk over to where you can hear it. Suddenly, a pair of hands grab you from behind and lifts you from the ground. You shriek in fright and try to escape but the attacker continues to hold on. You hear laughter coming from behind you and the attacker lets you down.

"Lauren! Don't do that to me." You grumble, walking over to the couch and plop down. Lauren's laughter subsides and a frown appears on her face. She comes over to the couch and sits next to you. She rubs your thigh gently, tracing circles as you let out a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but what's wrong? Tough day at the office?" Lauren leans in to kiss your lips and her hands move up your thigh, closer to your spot. You groan softly, your body craving that extra attention.

"Just a little bit, I guess, but nothing you can't fix.' You reply, leaning back into the kiss as Lauren's hand continues to move upwards, now sliding under your skirt. Soon enough, Lauren is straddling you and you are pressed against the back of the couch. She begins to grind against you, her body moving up and down in excitement.

"Not here, take me upstairs."

"Yes ma'am." Lauren moves off you only to carry you, her hands on your thighs to the bedroom. She kicks the door shut with the back of her foot and lays you down on the bed. She then begins to kiss your neck, leaving a trail of wet skin down your body. Her hot breath brings Goosebumps to your skin, and you shudder with pleasure.

Lauren continues to kiss you until she is down near your belly button, near the waist band on your skirt. But you have your eyes close, and are about to go to sleep.

"Babe? You wanna do this?" Lauren asks, curiously, her lips pauses at your stomach. You try to speak, tell her that you want to but by the second, you were drifting into deep slumber. Lauren takes that as a no, so she hops off you and tugs the bottom of the bed sheet so you are no longer under it. You can feel the bed lift and then back down again as Lauren lays down next to you.

"Maybe another time okay? Let's just sleep." You can feel her lean her stomach up against you and trace shapes up and down your back. Before you feel asleep for real, you hear Lauren whisper one last thing.

"I love you Y/N."

A/N
Something small, something sweet. I don't really know. Hope you guys liked it.