Cooking

'Y/N! I'm bored!' Yells Lauren, running down the stairs. She crashes into you and puts her legs around your waist. You give her a peck on the lips and look deep into her emerald green eyes.

'Well, we could make pancakes?' You say, letting her go. Her eyes light up by the idea and she runs to the kitchen, opening cupboards. You join her and find the ingredients.

Moments later after you found the ingredients, you begin to shake the mixture. Unfortunately, you left the lid unscrewed and the mixture goes flying everywhere! A big clump hits Lauren in the back of her neck and she flinches, and turns around slowly.

Wiping the mixture from her neck, she proceeds to make her way towards you. You just stand there with your mouth open in surprise. When she is millimetres away from you, she pulls her hand up and smudges the mixture on your face. It is cold, lumpy and it smells like a fart.

'Oh, you are SO on!' You grin, removing the lid entirely. Pouring a bit out on your hand, you fling it at her. At this point you don't care that you're wasting mixture, you just want to get revenge. Lauren screams and runs around the bench, trying to get away from your sticky hands.

'No! Please!' She squeals, laughing. In a attempt to get her neck, she ducks and the mixture hits her square in the face. She stops running and pouts, sticking her tongue out to lick the mixture off her face.

'Let me get that for you.' You say. You hold her cheek with your hand and proceed to kiss her, making sure that you've gotten every piece of mixture left. She moans under your grip and she starts to pull her hands up your shirt.

'Y'all, that's nasty!' Dinah yells, throwing a cloth at the both of you. You jump and release from the kiss, glowing red. Dinah looks around the kitchen, her eyes scanning over the mess you have made.

'I want this house spotless, you two.' She laughs. 'And no more dirty business when I'm here, okay?' She walks to the couch and turns on the tv.

'We didn't get any pancakes!' Lauren pouts, her stomach growling. You peck her lips and begin to clean the bench. You hear her groan and sit on the couch next to Dinah.

'It doesn't matter 'cause I got what I wanted anyway.' You mumble.