Caught

Dedicated to fanficgirl6277 (I ain't doing any naughty things so this is what your gonna get!😂)

'Y/N! Just do it!' Lauren yells, as you pin her on the bed. Her moans become louder and you cover her mouth. Lacey, your 7-year-old daughter is asleep down the hallway, and you did not want to wake her up. Lauren bites your hand in protest and starts to kiss your neck. Now it your turn to hold back moans as she pinches you skin with her lips.

'It's been to long.' You huff, your hands gliding their way down Lauren's smooth stomach, going under the hem of her pants. She nods in agreement and lays back down. This is the first time in a couple of months that you have gotten special time to each other. Lacey had been having sleeping problems and has slept in your bed. Only recently has it seemed that she had overcome it, seeing that she hasn't snuck in the past week.

'Did you lock the door?' You ask, pulling away from the kiss. You feel Lauren shrug in the darkness and connects her lips back to yours. You get lost in thought as your temptation for Lauren has become too strong. Too strong that you didn't hear the door open.

'Mommies?' A small, sleepy voice says. You immediately get off Lauren's half naked body and wrap her in a blanket while hoping off the bed. Lauren eyes are wide in shock as she sinks lower into the blanket.

'Lacey? What are you doing? Go back to bed.' You say quietly, guiding her to her room. Lacey yawns and trudges down the hallway. You tuck her into bed again and exhale slowly.

---------------------------

'Did she see anything?' Lauren asks as you climb back into bed. You stroke her chin and sigh.

"Don't think so. Let's just go to sleep.' You wrap your arm around her and close your eyes, drifting off into a delicate sleep.

*Morning*

When you wake up, you put your arm across the bed to feel Lauren, but you feel nothing but an empty bed. Sighing, you walk down the stairs towards the kitchen. Lauren is cooking breakfast while Lacey is still asleep upstairs. Lauren notices your presence and you make eye contact.

'Did you think she saw it?' You ask, biting your lip. Lauren pauses for a second, twisting her fingers. 'Probably not, it was dark and all.' You say, trying to lift the situation. Lauren shrugs again while putting the food into a plate.

'Im going to take a shower but I made you breakfast.' She says, kissing you before walking upstairs. You smile as you dig into the delicious food.

Minutes later, small footsteps are heard walking down the stair. Lacey turns the corner and runs into your arms.

'Mummy, wha-what were you doing last night?' She asks, looking up. You freeze and lose your breath for a second. 'Why was mummy na-naked?'

'Um Lacey, I know you're a big girl,' You start. Lacey nods her head proudly with the comment. 'But I rather tell you when you're older. You'll understand more.' You bite your lip, hoping she takes the bait and leaves the subject alone.

'Okay! Can we go to the park?' She asks, eyes bright. You laugh, unable to deny. You quietly sigh in relief as you pick your coat up.

'Let's go to the park!'

A/N
Hey guys! I'm thinking of ending this book soon. I've got like 4 more imagines in progress but I am writing a new book about Lauren/You! It's going to be called Saviour and it's going to be awesome! So stay tune for that!