Movie Date

'Hey Lolo, there's a new film at the cinema!' You say. You and Lauren are both big movie watchers and you go to every new session. This was how you met when she spilled coke all over you. A very excited Lauren comes rushing into the living room and crushes you in a bear hug.

'Can we go please?' She gives you big puppy eyes and you can't help but give in.

'Of course, get ready the next sessions in 20 minutes.' Lauren runs back up the stairs to get change and you laugh at her adorableness. You yourself, are still dressed from work so you walk into the kitchen to grab a snack before your leave.

Moments Lauren comes back downstairs and you both get in your car. The car ride was basically filled with Lauren talking about the movie and that she read the book and it was amazing. You just kept your eyes on the road till you got there. There was a small line when you got there but you waited patiently. Lauren was still blabbing about the book and you were staring at her, admiring her beauty. She was hotter when she was talking about something she loved and that made you fall for her harder.

'Two Tickets for Insurgent please.' You say to the man and he gives you your tickets. Walking inside, you get your phone out and take a photo of the two tickets. Another picture for the Instagram feed.

'Hey Y/N, it's time to go in.' Says a very excited Lauren. She tugs your arm and drags you towards the doors, you barely keeping two feet on the ground.

----------------
About halfway through the movie, your eyes start to get heavy due to the intense light of the screen and you lay your head on Lauren's shoulder. Lauren reaches her hand up for a second to stroke your face but then returns her attention to the movie, which was at an intense part.  Your hands interlock together as they rest on the arm of the chairs and you take a deep breath out. 

"I love you." You whisper to Lauren.

"Love you too baby." She replies, looking down at you. Your eyes lock for a moment before you lean in, attaching your lips to hers. She seems to forget about the movie, her attention only on you as the kiss gets deeper. You rub your hand up her thigh and she squirms at the movement, releasing the grip she has on the chair and averting it to your chin, where she pulls you in closer. You pull back for a split-second to catch your breath and you bit your lip,  looking up and down Lauren's body. It's gorgeous like it's always been but especially tonight you feel like it's the most sexiest thing on earth.

You lean in again and kiss her, Lauren trying very hard not to moan as your hand continued to make its way up her thigh. You love teasing her, it's one of your many talents and you love to use it on her as she is impatient. 

"Can we do this somewhere else?" She gasps, breaking from the kiss. You nod your head furiously and turn in your seat to grab your things. 

"What about the movie?" You ask, but Lauren's mind is already made its choice for the better. Slowly and quietly, you exit the cinema and throw your trash in the bin. You look down the hallway, which was empty and decide to run to the exit. Lauren follows not far behind you until you reach the car. Suddenly a body slams you against the car and turns you around. 

"Pretty impatient, hey?" You giggle, as Lauren kisses your neck passionately. You arch your neck to give her more space and grab her ass.

"Yes. I. Am."Lauren replies between kisses. 

"Hey, let's wait till we get home." You argue, but Lauren continues to mark your neck with kisses.

"No. Now." She replies, and you let her. And for the record, that was the best makeout session you had ever had.

A/N

Got any suggestions? Cause I'm running out of ideas and therefore, making it harder to write. 

QOTD- 7/27 or reflection era?