She cheats

After a long day of work, your boss decided to let you go home early. You work at a sign making shop and your fingers and hands hurt really bad from making signs. There was a increase of sales over the past month but that meant more labour. You didn't mind though, it meant more money for you.

'Honey! I'm home!' You yell as you walk through the front door. You chuckle to yourself for saying that common phase and walk into the living room. The house has a oddly sound to it and there was no sign of Lauren. You frown, then remembered she might be sleeping. She does that a lot and it's a mystery to you that she's still always tired. There is a sound upstairs but you can't figure out what it is. Hopefully that's Lauren.

The stairs underneath you creak with every step and you remind yourself to do something about it.  All the doors in the house are open except for one; your bedroom. The sound becomes clearer as you get closer and it appears to be moans. You pray that it wasn't as you open the door.

On the bed naked, is Lauren. There is a guy underneath her, thrusting his hips and groaning. You stare at them for a couple of seconds, trying to find out what to say but suddenly anger fills your body and you start yelling.

'WHAT THE FUCK LAUREN?' Lauren turns around and jumps off the bed, still naked. She tries to find clothes as she apologises.

'I'm so sorry Y/N. It didn't mean anything! I promise!' Tears start filling her eyes and yours and you look away, too ashamed to look at her.

'If it didn't mean anything, you wouldn't have done it.' You reply in a quiet voice. You begin to walk back downstairs and grab your coat. Opening the down, you fight the urge to look back as Lauren's pleds fill the house.

You sit in your car and try to start the engine, but you are overwhelmed by your emotions and start crying. Why would she do that? Were you not good enough?

After you got over the initial shock, you start your engine and drive over to Ally's house. When you get there, you rush to the door and knock. Seconds later the door opens and you collapse into Ally's arms, sobbing.

'Woah, what happen Y/N?' She says, pulling you in the house. You keep crying, unable to speak and Ally rubs your back smoothly. 'It's okay, take your time.'

'It was Lauren.' You mumble, your head crushed into Ally's shoulder.

'What? I didn't hear you.' She asks, confused.

'Lauren. It was Lauren.'

A/N
Hey guys! Totally not self promoting or anything but can you please follow my personal Instagram? @jada_threadgate
You guys are all babes😘
QOTD- Favourite song?