College Goodbye

'Are you sure you have to go? Maybe one more night might be better for you.' Lauren begs, clutching onto your arm. You are standing in front of your new college. A new beginning, your mum said, ought to be good for you.

'I have to go Lauren! Or else I'm going to be late for orientation!' You try to shake her off you but she holds on tighter. Playfully rolling your eyes, you bring her closer and kiss her. 'Anyways, I'll be home next weekend so I'll see you then.'

'But that's SO far away!' She groans, looking down. You smile softly and pick up your bags. You look at the campus filled with students and smile. This will be you, this IS you. You wish you could be with Lauren but with her being in a band, there's really not enough time to balance college. Anyways, Lauren has the intelligence to succeed in life, without going to college.She was like a human wiki.

'You know you can call me anytime babe.' You say, giving her one last kiss before walking off.  You see your counsellor in the distance and start to head that way.Suddenly your phone rings and you pickup without looking at the caller id. 'Hello?'

'I'm missing you.' You hear Lauren voice through the receiver and you turn around. Lauren is still in the same place as before, holding her phone up against her ear. She has the biggest pout on her face and you are so tempted to run back over but you can't, so you settle with a wave. She gives you an air kiss and you throw your hand the air, trying to catch it.

'Bye Lauren.'

A/N

Short, but sweet I guess. Guys I'm seriously lacking motivation to write anymore. I don't know why so if I disappear for a week or two don't be mad I'm just trying to sort out my shit. Okay? Okay.