Carry Me

'Y/N, you alright?' Your girlfriend, Lauren asks you. You've been in a daze all day, dozing in and out of conversations, forgetting simple tasks. It's like nothing is going your way. She puts her hands on your thigh and rubs it smoothly. You give her a small smile and nod.

You're at the recording studio, after a long shift at the diner and you're honestly feeling like shit,  if the bags under your eyes don't prove it.

'Yeah, actually I'm just going to go home and rest. I'm not feeling that well.' You say as you rub your eyes. Lauren stands up and offers you her hand.

'Well at least let me drive you home. Your not looking so well.' Her raspy voice offers. God, she's so beautiful. The white dress she has on shows all of her curves, and that makes you bit your lip.  As you begin to stand up, you feel dizzy and a huge wave of nausea hits you. You feel yourself go limp and fall into Lauren arms.

Lauren's POV
After Y/N collapsed, I picked her up bridal style, her head resting on your neck. Dinah walks around the corner and sees you.

'OMG, is she alright?' She gasps. Dinah is like the mum of everyone, because she is so caring and nice. You put a finger up to your lips and shush her.

'Yeah, she's fine. Just a bit tired, that's all.' I assure her. Dinah nods and walks off. I look down at Y/N. She looks so cute when she's sleeping, her Y/H/C locks covering her face, moving slightly when she breaths out. I carry her out of the building and drive to our apartment.

As I carry her up the stairs, she stirs. I start to panic so I start singing a bit of 'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran. That seems to calm her down again as I place her on the bed and cover her in sheets.

Y/N POV
I wake up in my bed, the smell of waffles filling the air and my beautiful girlfriend laying next to me, her eyes gazing over my body.

'Hey.' I whisper. She jumps a little bit, but smiles when we make eye contact. Her arm comes from underneath me and strokes a strand of hair from my cheek. You lean in to kiss her but she retreats.

'What?' You pout. She just smiles and waves her hand in front of her face

'Brush your teeth, then you can kiss me.' She giggles. Slowly, you get up and brush your teeth, then run back to the bed.

You and Lauren lay in bed for what seems like hours kissing until you both fall asleep, tangled in each other's arms.