Chapter 20 || "Not Getting You Pregnant"

AN: this is smut smut smutty so skip if it's not your thing!!

It isn't until Shawn's standing in front of me in the shower that I realize he's completely naked. I was so surprised when he opened the curtain that I didn't have time to take in the fact that Shawn was in his birthday suit.

Shawn rips me away from my thoughts the moment he kisses me, pushing me up against the wall. His hands roam up and down my body, squeezing me everywhere. He hands go to my butt and hold me there, whispering to me, "Jump."

"What if I fall?" I ask, and Shawn laughs.

"Just fucking jump." he says, slapping my ass. My skin jolts as a combination of his words and touch, and I jump up.

Shawn catches me, holding me by my waist just at his belly button. As he holds me there, kissing my neck, I can't help but think about how odd it feels for me to rub against Shawn's chest. It's definitely a new sensation.

"How are we supposed to do this in the shower?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"One of us is going to fall. You know I'm clumsy, Shawn." I say, and he chuckles.

"Don't worry, baby girl. Where there's a will, there's a way." Shawn says, and starts kissing me again. My finger scratch against his back, digging into the skin. Shawn groans and bites my lip. "Fuck." he curses, pulling away from the kiss.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask as he puts me down.

"I don't have a condom. They're in my room." he groans. I just shrug.

"That doesn't mean we have to stop." I say, and he shakes his head.

"I'm not getting you pregnant, so..." he says, and I shriek.

"Oh my God, no! That's not what I meant you idiot!" I say, and Shawn starts laughing.

"Well then what did you mean?" he asks, and I smirk.

"Why don't I just show you?" I say, and I get down on my knees. Shawn's eyes widen, and he nods excitedly.

"Good idea. I'm a visual learner." he says, and I roll my eyes but I still smirk.

I take Shawn's dick in my hand, beginning to stroke it. He moans quietly, and I take this as a good sign if he's already into it. I move my hand to the base of his dick and take him in my mouth, hallowing my cheeks and beginning to move my head up and down his length. Whatever I can't reach, I use my hand to stroke. Shawn starts moaning again, and I move my head back up to the too. I lick the tip, swirling my tongue around. Shawn moans loudly, his hands going to my hair. He pulls on my hair hard, forcing my head back down.

Using my hair, Shawn moves my head up and down his dick as fast, or slow, as he wants. He makes me go all the way down, and I gag a little, but ignore the feeling. I look up at Shawn, batting my eyelashes at him. He bites his lip and pulls my hair so that my mouth leaves his dick.

"Stand up." he says, and I do, confused. Shawn kisses me, his hand slapping my ass.

"What are you doing? Why did you make me stop?" I ask.

"We have to fuck." he says, kissing my neck. I stand there, slightly taken aback by his words.

"What? No, we can't. You don't have a condom." I say, and I feel Shawn's fingers rub me. I bite my lip as I moan, wanting to give in so badly, but knowing I can't.

"We'll be fine. I'll just pull out." he says, his fingers going inside me. I moan louder this time, and Shawn kisses me deeply.

"I don't know..." I say, but the more Shawn's fingers pull in and out of me, the more I feel myself giving in.