Chapter 28 || "Say Cheese"

I awake the next morning to find my body sprawled our across Shawn's. My legs are intertwined with his, my arms wrapped around his chest as I hold onto him. I look up at Shawn, watching his chest rise and fall slowly as he sleeps. His lips are parted slightly, very soft snores falling out of his mouth. I snuggle up to him, resting my head on his chest. This motion wakes Shawn up, and his eyes open. He looks down at me and smiles.

"Hi." he says sleepily.

"Hi." I respond. Shawn kisses the top of my head, then kissing my lips.

"What time is it?" he asks, and I shrug.

"I don't know; why does it matter?" I ask.

"It doesn't, I was just wondering." he responds.

"I'll check my phone." I say, letting go of him. I roll over onto the other side and stand up, walking over to grab my purse off the ground.

"This is already a good morning." Shawn says, referring to the fact that I'm standing up naked.

"Shut up." I say. I roll my eyes but smile, grabbing my phone. I go into Shawn's dresser and grab one of his t-shirts, putting it on over my head. It stop at my mid-thigh; just long enough.

"You look so good in my shirt." Shawn says as I sit back down, kissing me again. I smile into the kiss, and Shawn lifts me up and puts me on his lap. His hands slide up his shirt I have on, but I laugh and stop him.

"Shawn, no." I say, taking his hands off of me. He pouts, and I sit back down next to him but put my legs across him. He starts to kiss my neck and I ignore him, looking at my phone instead. I press the home button, the lock screen lighting up. I unlock my phone, opening up Snapchat. I hold the screen in front of Shawn's face.

"Say cheese." I say, and Shawn stops kissing my neck long enough to look at the screen and smile tiredly. I look at the picture and laugh, immediately saving it because of how adorable Shawn looks.

 I look at the picture and laugh, immediately saving it because of how adorable Shawn looks

I send it out, and Shawn stands up, walking across the room to put on some clothes. I glance at him as he passes me before opening my messages to text Julia.

H: hey, can we hang out today and talk about last night?

J: Yeah, what time

H: idk i'm at the frat house rn so i still have to shower and everything

J: The frat house?

H: shawn's room

J: oh. right

J: what about in an hour?

H: okay, that's good

H: where?

J: That coffee shop on campus? The one we went to the day before classes started with Xavier

H: okay, see you then