Chapter 61 || "Such A Tease"

Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz.

I wake up the following morning to my phone buzzing on Shawn's bedside table. It wakes both of us up, and I groan. I wiggle my way out of Shawn's tight embrace to grab my phone before laying back down and putting his arms around me again. I unlock my phone and see that my mom texted me.

"Who is it?" Shawn asks, his raspy voice filling my ear.

"My mom." I say, beginning to read the message.

M: Hi honey, how are you?

H: good, wbu guys?

"What does she want?" Shawn asks. He brushes my hair off my neck and pulls his sweatshirt I have on back so that he can plant a kiss on my neck. It spreads goosebumps throughout my body, and I feel Shawn press his crotch into my butt.

Of course he woke up ready to go.

"She's just asking how I am." I explain, ignoring how hard he's gotten.

"That's cool." he responds, clearly not listening.

M: We're good. Everyone misses you. Do you work today?

Shawn rolls me onto my back and climbs on top of me, his hands sliding up under my shirt and sweatshirt to grope me.

H: i miss you guys too. no i don't today but i do tomorrow, why?

Shawn starts kissing my neck, grinding into my lower half. I sigh in frustration and gently push him off. He looks at me, equal-parts confused and hurt.

"What's that for?" he asks.

"Don't start that shit with me when I'm texting my mom." I say, and pick my phone back up. "Besides, we just had sex yesterday."

"No, we didn't. It was two nights ago, actually. Yesterday in your dorm room we were just fooling around a little bit." he reminds me. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever."

M: Just wondering. I have to go, I'll talk to you later sweetie. Love you

H: love you too mom

I exit out of my messages and open up Snapchat. Before he has the chance to realize what I'm doing, I take a picture of Shawn.

 Before he has the chance to realize what I'm doing, I take a picture of Shawn

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What are you doing?" Shawn asks. I look back at him and smile.

"Nothing." I giggle as Shawn unsuccessfully tries to grab my phone and delete the Snapchat of him. He's too slow, and I sent it out to my streaks before he has the chance to do so.

"I hate you." he laughs, and I grin at him.

"I love you, too." I say, pecking him on the lips. I go to pull away, but Shawn has other plans.

Climbing on top of me, he pins me down and starts kissing me harder. I kiss him back, but once his lips leave me and start trailing down my body, I stop him.

The Frat Boy || S.M.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें