Chapter 27 || "Yes Daddy?"

AN: kinda smutty?? it's moreso the words than the actual actions so yeah. also!!! a song suggestion for this chapter if you're interested is Wrong by Max. it fits really well imo

"Get on the bed." Shawn instructs, shutting the door and locking it. He flips on the light switch, and I climb onto his bed. Lifting his shirt over his head, Shawn walks over to the bed and climbs on top of me.

"I thought you were mad." I breathe, my eyes closing shut as he sucks on my neck.

"I was." he says into my neck. "But then I realized what you were doing."

"Oh really? What was I doing then?" I ask, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Trying to make me jealous." Shawn responds, licking his lips.

"Did it work?" I ask as he unties the flannel around my waist.

"Like a charm."

Shawn goes to unbuckle my jeans, but I wiggle my way out from under him. I jump up and stand on the side of the bed, and Shawn looks at me. He's breathing heavily, clearly wanting to relieve himself.

"What are you doing?" he asks me.

"Nothing." I say. Shawn stands up and tries to kiss me again, but I slip away and run to the other side of his room.

"Helaina." he laughs, running his hand through his hair.

"Yes daddy?" I ask, and he groans. I bite my lip as I fight back the urge to laugh.

"Come on babygirl, you're killing me." he complains, collapsing back onto the bed. "Stop teasing me. Haven't you already done enough for the night?"

"What do you mean?"

"You wore that outfit all night and you really didn't think it would affect me? Baby, I just wanted to rip it off of you all night." Shawn says, his words sending a shiver down my spine.

I stare at him, eyeing his bare torso. The way he's just laying there but still manages to look extremely hot is beyond baffling to me. I mean, how is that even possible?

I run back over to Shawn, jumping on top of him. I straddle his waist, kissing him as I hold onto the sides of his face. I grind into his lap, and his hands travel down my body and slap my ass. Once again, I feel his hands try and unbuckle my jeans, and once again, I leap up from the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he asks, his words harsh and his tone exhausted. Still, I can see the smile on his face.

"You tell me." I say, smiling back at him.

"Helaina, come on. This is getting painful for me." Shawn says, sitting back up.

"Oh really? That's sad." I giggle, and Shawn sighs exasperated.

"Remind me next time to not let you drink if we go out." he says, laughing and shaking his head.

"Okay daddy." I say, biting my lip. Shawn throws his head back and groans again, louder this time. He stands up, taking a step closer to me. In return, I take a step back.

"What are you doing, Helaina? Is this a game for you?" he asks, stepping closer. I continue to step backwards.

"Yup." I say, giggling some more.

"If you keep laughing, I can promise that won't be the only noise coming out of your mouth." Shawn says, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" I taunt.

"Go on the bed." Shawn instructs, and I shake my head.

"No." I say.

"Helaina, go on the bed." he repeats, his voice sounding strained.

The Frat Boy || S.M.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें