Chapter 35 || "Sit On My Lap"

AN: warning it's super kinky & smutty!!! please for the love of god do not read if you're an innocent child

Shawn stands up, having stopped kissing my body. I look up at him, my lips parted as I try to figure out what's going on. Why is he just standing there and not making me scream like he promised?

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"It's called a punishment for a reason, baby. It wouldn't be fun if I just gave it to you at once." he says.

"It would be fun for me." I say. I smile at him, and he laughs.

"If you wanted this to be over with quickly, then maybe you should've listened to me back in the restaurant." Shawn says, stepping back towards the bed. He rolls me over and in one swift motion, pulls down my pants. He slaps my ass hard, and I gasp.

"Shawn," I moan, and he slaps my ass again.

"Since you showed you couldn't be quiet in the bathroom before," Shawn begins, sitting down on the bed next to me. "you're going to be quiet now until I say so. Now, bend over my lap so I can punish you."

I bite my lip and sit up, doing as Shawn says. I'm a little confused by what he plans on doing with me bending over him, but once his hand flies through the air and slaps against the skin on my ass, I know. The motion catches me off guard, and I can't help but moan.

"I said be quiet." Shawn says, slapping me even harder. "If you keep making noises, you're never going to get to the good stuff baby girl."

For the new few minutes, Shawn just slaps my ass, the noise echoing through the room. I moan a few times, unable to help myself. Each time I do, Shawn grows increasingly more agitated with my blatant disregard for what he says. With one more slap, Shawn takes his hand and grabs all of my hair into his hand, pulling my hair hard.

"I thought I told you to be quiet." he says into my ear. "Didn't I?"

Shawn bites on my earlobe, and I squirm under him. I bite my lip and close my eyes as I try not to moan aloud again. Shawn rubs my ass before slapping it again. I know he's trying to get me to moan, so I bite my lip even harder and fight back the primitive urge to yell his name. When he sees I don't respond, he lets go of my hair and sits up straight.

"Sit on my lap." he orders, and I readjust myself so that I'm straddling him.

Shawn looks me deep in the eye, his stare provoking raw emotion out of me. I envision myself pushing him down and attacking his neck, taking his pants off, and finishing what we stated back in the restaurant. Of course, I don't do so and just stare back at him in the most seductive way I can. If he's going to torture me like this, then I'll be more than happy to do it right back.

I lick my lips slowly and bite my bottom lip, tugging the skin between my teeth as I smirk up at Shawn. He lets out a throaty moan, his eyes turning dark and his hands traveling down my body. They go down to my ass, kneading and groping it.

"You're so fucking hot." Shawn says, flipping me over. He puts me on the bed before he climbs on top of me, his lips going to my neck and begin biting and sucking on the skin. I press my hips up to his, begging for him to grind into me and offer some relief, but instead he ignores me.

"Shawn, please. Just touch me." I beg. He pulls away and looks at me.

"You're not very good at listening to directions, are you?" he asks, his tone dripping with lust. "It's called a punishment for a reason, baby girl."

Still though, Shawn's hand goes down and starts rubbing me through my underwear. I moan in pleasure, relived that he's finally offering me some relief. The longer he does it, though, I begin to realize he's angle. He's going so painfully slow that he knows I'll never get off like this.