Ch.67

Still Cameron's POV

The doctors start yelling for him to get out but we all see she's awake. Everyone had run into the room by now, including me.

She smiles in pain, they cut open a part of her stomach. It looks disgusting. "I love you guys." She says faintly. Everyone starts crying as we see her shut her eyes, and the monitors start beeping like crazy.

My heart drops, everyone is crying. But not me. I just stay standing still unable to move. The doctors start bringing in another bed they could roll her body out on. "Wait." I whisper. They of course don't hear me. "WAIT!" I yell at the doctors.

"What do you mean "wait"?" The doctor says like an idiot.

"Let her stay in here for a little, please." I tell him, "and sew up her stomach."

"We can't do that" he says.

"I'll give you $500 if you do it." I tell him. He nods and grabs the stuff to sew her stomach up.

"What're you doing Cameron?" Brandon cries. Shit, poor Brandon his twin.

"She doesn't deserve to be like this. She should at least be sewn up, we're still having a funeral for her." I tell him.

"Thank you," he tells me. I just nod.

After a year of Mia being gone everyone is still hurt that she's gone. But they know she's in a better place and with Johnny so she must be happy. Daniel found a new girl within 2 months, and they're pretty serious. Cameron told everyone what Mia said the day before, they all were pretty happy she passed away. Hunter, Ashton, Christine , and especially Brandon are devastated. They didn't think that any of them would pass away so early, but life has no guarantees.