Ch.13

-9:50am-

A lady comes into the room and tells us to get ready because the show started in 10 minutes and we need to be out in 5.
We all stand up and start getting ready. "Mia are you singing today?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah I'll sing with Daniel or Jacob, if that's okay with them." I say.

"With me!" They both say at the same time.

"Uh how about me?" Johnny asks.

"Or me?" Aaron asks.

"Know what? I'll sing one song with each of you." I say because I don't wanna have to pick.
We all agree to my idea and start picking out songs.

"I'll sing SweatShirt with Jacob, Maybe with Daniel, Let Go with Johnny, and She know what she doing with Aaron." I say.

"Wow old songs with all of us." Jacob says.

"Hey! I love those songs." I tell him.

"Okay okay." He says.

"Come on we have to go." Cameron says. We all walk out and go to the back stage. Security start letting all the girls in.

-------

Cameron runs out and shouts, "Who's ready for Magcon 2017!?" The girls start going wild, screaming and shout, "I love you Cameron!"

"Okay let's welcome, Aaron Carpenter!" He yells and Aaron runs on stage.

After everyone is called on stage except me I start getting ready.

"Come on out Mia Rowland!" I hear Cameron yell. Okay here goes nothing.

I run up on stage and girls start screaming my name. I look through the crowd and see a few familiar faces from fan pages I follow. "Hey guys!" I yell into my mic.

The Mahogany starts the music and we all start jumping around and dancing and singing. Jacob runs up to me and covers his mic. "When do you want to tell them?" He asks while we continue dancing around.

"Today for sure, umm probably after we sing." I tell him and he nods his head.

The music stops and Cameron announces that we're going to start singing. Jacob and I decided to sing after everyone else.

"First to sing will be Daniel Skye and Mia Rowland!" Aaron yells. Girls start screaming.

"Uh hey guys as you all know I can sing a little and so I'm going to sing a few songs today." I say into my mic getting nervous.

"We'll be singing Maybe." Daniel says.

-Lyrics showing who sings which part coming up feel free to skip-

Daniel: I've never looked at you the way
I did tonight, and now your face
Your lips, your eyes, you're stuck inside my head

Mia: The thought of me and you together
I wish it'd last forever
Why am I here and not with you instead?