Ch.24

Brandon runs into the room and says, "Jacob is staying the night for tonight and tomorrow since he has nowhere else to go."
"What room?" I ask.
"Don't worry, its Hunter's room." Brandon looks at me and adds, "Were you crying again?"
I nod and more tears fall from my eyes, "I hate seeing him!" I yell.
"Mia there is nothing to do, he has to stay here for a little while." Brandon says and hugs me.
"I get it." I tell him and look at the door as it opens and Hunter comes in.
"Jacob is punching everything yelling about how stupid he is." Hunter says looking worried. I still love and care for Jacob so of course this breaks me even more. I fall onto my bed and continue crying, I feel a hand on my shoulder and I yell, "PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"Mia, Jacob needs you." Hunter says calmly.
"No, he needs Luna obviously." I say.
"I get that you're mad but he still wants to be best friends." Brandon says.
"I don't care, how does he expect me to go from best friends to dating and back? He broke me. I feel nothing anymore but sadness." I say flatly.
I get up and sit down on my bed facing them.

Jacob's POV

I Walk inside Mia and Brandon's room, Hunter is sitting on Brandon's bed next to Brandon, while Mia stares at them. "Mia I'm so sorry. I just want us to be friends, I can't live without you and you know that." I tell her as I walk towards her.
She looks up at me and I see the sadness in her eyes, her eyes are watery, red, and she doesn't have her usual sparkle. It's gone. I broke her.
"Jacob please leave me alone." She says and he voice cracks, she immediately falls into tears. I run to her and wrap my arms around her and she cries into my shoulder.
"How do you expect me to do this all at once?" She asks me quietly.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"We'll leave you alone." Hunter says and the boys walk out.
"What do I mean? I just left magcon aka my second family, my baby brother has been stuck with John, you broke up with me, and I'm trying to start a tour soon." She says.
"Mia, I'm sorry." Is all I can say.
"Please just give me sometime until I can trust you again." She says.
"Okay." I tell her.
She takes her head off of my shoulder and looks me in the eyes, she leans in and kisses my cheek and signals for me to leave. I get up and walk out of the room as Brandon, Hunter, and Ashton run in.

Mia's POV

He left.