Ch.20

I wake up in bed and see Brandon on his bed on his phone. "Good Morning." I say to him. He quickly looks over to me and he looks pissed. "What did I do?" I ask. His face expression changes to worried and he jumps off of his bed and runs over to mine. He grabs my phone and puts it in his pocket.
"What the heck Brandon? Give me my phone!" I demand.
"Mia, you know I love you and only want you to be happy. Don't go on any social media until I know what's happening." Brandon says with a worried tone.
"Brandon what's going on?" I ask as I start to get worried. Brandon was about to say something but was cut off by Hunter running into the room.
"DID YOU SEE WHAT JACOB FUCKING DID IM GONNA KILL HIM!" He yells angrily.
"SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING!" I yell.
"S-she didn't see?" Hunter asks.
"No." Brandon shakes his head.
"Jacob kissed another girl. That girl was Luna." Hunter says.

So that's why she got mad and left the group chat. She wanted him to herself, and she got him.

"I-I should've known." I stutter as my vision gets blurry. I try to blink away the tears but it doesn't work they all start spilling out. I feel Hunter's arms wrap around me and he picks me up. I cry into his shoulder.

"What did I do wrong?" I ask, my voice muffled since I'm talking into his shirt.

"Mia you did nothing wrong. Jacob is just an asshole." Hunter says as he rubs my back. I hear my bedroom door slam and Hunter says, "Brandon left."