Ch.59

We all walk out of the airport, luggage in hands. Daniel and Cameron help us load the luggages into the cars. We get into the 2 cars waiting for us and head over to Daniel's house. I'm staying with Daniel and so are Hunter and Brandon, Ashton and our mom are with Cameron.
-
We get to the house and Brandon pulls me aside, "can we go see Johnny real quick?" He asks sadly. I nod and ask if anyone else wants to come and apparently everyone does. We all go over to the cemetery 1 block away and I see Johnny's grave. I let a few tears slip my eyes and I fake smile back at everyone else, "I miss him." I manage to say. "We all do." Cameron says hugging me. Brandon leaves a note on the grave and puts a rock over it so it doesn't float away. They all walk away so I can have some time alone with him. "Johnny it has been so hard without you here. I need you!" I cry. Deep inside me I know he can't come back, but I really want him to. I kiss my hand and touch the stone almost as if I were kissing him. I get up and walk away, back to the house where everyone else went to wait for me. 
-
A/N:
Sorry guys :/ I haven't been active at all, I know. My excuse like 2 months ago would've been i was at vidcon but I didn't post that much after I went either sorry